Commuication, Information Technology and Automation > Tech/Electronics

Camera Mast

<< < (2/6) > >>

KensAuto:
Pocket change brotha, pocket change. haha

There's got to be a way, a much cheaper way. I have the utmost confidence in big D...I'm sure he'll come up with something cool, as long as he (you) doesn't use wood!!

Bob Smith:
OH Boy, cables and pulleys from the front to the back across the top and all that happens is the front of the truck comes off the ground and the power winch lets the smoke out.

Flyin6:
Funny you should mention smoke

Didn't mention it till right now, but Square D is going to have a smoke generator!

Ever see how much smoke diesel fuel makes when sprayed into a hot exhaust?? Monstrous smoke.

So I am adding a 100-130 gallon tank to the bed...Finally decided it would be easiest. Mounting an auto fuel pump to the tank wired to a switch in the cockpit labeled smoke

I'll mount a spray nozzle, probably one of those H2O fogger nozzles in the tailpipe or perhaps upstream so I can turn off vision behind me.

Second trick is well, classified at this time... sorry...!

JR:

--- Quote from: Flyin6 on October 01, 2014, 10:49:44 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Probably something like a way to dump a lot more and light her off, that would slow em down some  :D

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: JR on October 02, 2014, 12:06:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: Flyin6 on October 01, 2014, 10:49:44 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Probably something like a way to dump a lot more and light her off, that would slow em down some  :D

--- End quote ---

Something like that

A trick I learned a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version