Commuication, Information Technology and Automation > Tech/Electronics

SEMA 2014

(1/6) > >>

Flyin6:
Folks, we have one of our own, Dustoff35 out at the SEMA show right now in Las Vegas.
After talking to him, we decided to post up a SEMA thread to show some of the cool stuff that's out there. HE has a booth there where a company he is heavily invested in employs him every year to stand in the booth and meet and greet, and give little classes on their innovative product. But what he really does is walk around and get Chip Foose to sign his air cleaner from his Cobra kit car and stuff like that.

This year he is in the same building/area as the off-road crowd so he is sending streaming data about what he is finding. So far, he has found a Survival truck.com, and some trailer company who makes survival trailers, and others that make survival knick-noids. Bottom line is if I ever figure out to get his 400 pics off my I-phone, I'll start sticking them up here.

cudakidd53:
QUICK, let's sneak over to his laboratory.....err garage and dirty up the floors and tear down his 360 for him!  Double D (Dolly) must be feeling lonely not being wrenched on!

You don't think he's trying to run a scam to get it done over on "OverHauled" do you?  :o

Dustoff35:
Please feel free to pull that 360 out, it  save me the trouble!
Now lets see if I can post some pics from my IPhone...

Dustoff35:

--- Quote from: cudakidd53 on November 05, 2014, 09:34:47 PM ---
You don't think he's trying to run a scam to get it done over on "OverHauled" do you?  :o

--- End quote ---

The season finale is being filmed right here at the SEMA Show. Any fans of Foose will surely remember this one...

Dustoff35:
Titan has a booth with a wide variety of extended range tanks. The truck in their booth has a fuel capacity of 230 gallons! Do the math, that's some serious range!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version