Commuication, Information Technology and Automation > Tech/Electronics

SEMA 2014

<< < (2/6) > >>

BobbyB:
Dibs on the orange one.

Flyin6:
Lovin it!

Hey, bro, I can't transfer those pics you messaged to my IPhone...tried last aben but was unable. Some weird software disconnect. So, just send pics here as you can, then you can add explanations later on when you get back.

We're cutting the wheel wells and fenders out on your ugly truck to make room for the 44's!  ;-)))))

cudakidd53:
I see a lot of similarities between Don's builds and those trucks!  Exoskeleton bugger bars, bead locks, TAC Topper and even an extension ladder! 

That 360 of yours is a very capable motor- can make it a stroker motor and push the compression and displacement up around 410 cu without much trouble and with the right cam, intake and carb set-up get plenty of torque and a wide power band on the upper end around 6500 rpm.  Raced a dirt car with one using 727 torque-flite in low gear, on 10" dirt tires with a miller locked "posi" on a 1/3 mile track.  Plenty of torque- enough to launch a 4000lb car airborne for couple hundred feet down the straight away...... Ask me how I know- Lol!

Flyin6:
Gas motor!

Gas won't las-t

Dustoff35:

--- Quote from: Flyin6 on November 06, 2014, 10:37:37 AM ---We're cutting the wheel wells and fenders out on your ugly truck to make room for the 44's!  ;-)))))

--- End quote ---

Hey! HEY!!!

No 44's on my truck!

I'm sure I won't go any larger than 35's...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version