RULES/WELCOMES > Message from the Owner

Where do we go from here?

<< < (3/3)

Flyin6:
Sean has suggested I/we start an Instagram site that somehow links discussions to here. I am not savvy about how to make that happen, but I can learn. One concern is that here we can be outspoken about good and Godly things whereas my experience on FB is that those conversations or those critical of lefty topics are throttled. Not very "free speech" oriented, but that is my experience.
Secondly, there are some growing fees to maintain this site. I do not feel comfortable with just a few shouldering that burden, but I also do not want to take away any blessing.
It is a lot to sort through at the moment. I welcome any and all ideas so I can ultimately disapprove and do what I want to do in the end...!
Ha, gotcha. Seriously, I'm open to ideas about how to make us bigger/better/more approachable, and more God-centric.

Mrwoody:
I'm with JR,CJ,and The DDS. I would really miss this site and do check it at least once a day if i have internet.  I don't use instagram but do check fakebook occasionally.   I think Don needs to start another Oil Change , thats when the site gets busy.

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: Mrwoody on October 12, 2023, 09:51:57 PM ---I'm with JR,CJ,and The DDS. I would really miss this site and do check it at least once a day if i have internet.  I don't use instagram but do check fakebook occasionally.   I think Don needs to start another Oil Change , thats when the site gets busy.

--- End quote ---
Steve-I love it!
Thought of changing the fluids on the Jeep. Change from 0W-20 to 0-60 in the form of a 6.4 hemi. That would likely get folks going.

oklawall:
With life I have been absent recently. I will also miss the site if it is gone and would love to see it stay around.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version