Hello Guest

Author Topic: Virus Warning, "Black Muslim in the White House"  (Read 1302 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Virus Warning, "Black Muslim in the White House"
« on: July 15, 2016, 10:55:39 AM »

URGENT PLEASE CIRCULATE

In the coming days, DO NOT open any message regardless of who sent it to you with an attachment called: BLACK MUSLIM IN THE WHITE HOUSE. It is a virus that opens an Olympics torch that burns the whole hard disk of your computer.

Directions: You should send this message to all of your contacts. It is better to receive this e-mail 2 dozen times than to receive the virus and open it.

If you receive a message called BLACK MUSLIM IN THE WHITE HOUSE even if sent by a friend, do not open and shut down your machine immediately.

It is the worst virus ever announced by CNN. It has been classified by Microsoft as the most destructive virus ever. This virus was discovered yesterday afternoon by McAfee. There is no repair yet for this kind of virus. This virus destroys the Zero Sector of your hard disk, where vital information function is stored.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Virus Warning, "Black Muslim in the White House"
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 03:07:10 PM »
Oh, disappointed. Thought it was a stating the obvious post with some form of punchline/pun.

Here it turns out to be just that a virus warning.
Thanks for posting tho.
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

Offline rpar86

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2016, 03:24:27 PM »
Sorry Don, but its a hoax.  The subject line itself is true, but the virus is not.

http://www.snopes.com/computer/virus/whitehouse.asp
Ryan
2006 GMC 3500 6.6 CCLB SRW 4x4

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2016, 05:25:17 PM »
Sorry Don, but its a hoax.  The subject line itself is true, but the virus is not.

http://www.snopes.com/computer/virus/whitehouse.asp

OK, we have one vote for hoax. But check this out, in the email that was sent to me, there was a link to Snopes that stated it was true.

So based on the obvious disagreement of links/sources I'd recommend nobody open the thing. Like we don't know there is a half white, half black muslim in the white house
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2016, 10:08:13 AM »
I don't know if he's Muslim but he's darn sure a pu$$y. I'm sick of that mealy mouth bastard ( in the true definition of an abandoned child) talking about assisting and understanding our enemy. It's time to officially declare war and level their house.  Appeasement and ignoring the problem got us Nazi Germany. No occupying force this time. Just level everything, scatter pig parts on them and get home. Then let them know we'll be back the very next time we are attacked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal