GENERAL TOPICS > Coffee Induced Early Morning Rant

CIEMR, Christmas

<< < (2/4) > >>

cruizng:
I thought I would throw in a all is not lost Christmas Thingy... :)

Pictured is what we have in the lobby of our office. $1billion gross revenue a year company and it has the nativity in it's lobby.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas and remembering why it is here.  :likebutton:

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: cruizng on December 24, 2018, 07:56:34 AM ---I thought I would throw in a all is not lost Christmas Thingy... :)

Pictured is what we have in the lobby of our office. $1billion gross revenue a year company and it has the nativity in it's lobby.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas and remembering why it is here.  :likebutton:

--- End quote ---
God blesses and watches over his own...Undoubtedly your company will see a windfall from showing they are not ashamed of him!

BobbyB:

--- Quote from: Flyin6 on November 19, 2018, 06:16:46 PM ---09 I was back in Iraq

--- End quote ---

Same here.

MEbowMAX06:
Well said good sir. These are wise and serious truths. We live in a nation that no longer uses critical thought. Where consideration for others well being is far removed from everyday thought.

We can only hope that more people start living by the tenants and teachings laid before them in the Bible. God bless all the real men in this country and world. May good health and prosperity bless you this season and allow you to continue to do the great work you do.

dave945:
Thanks for your service Don and everyone else who served, as well as everyone who supports our military.

06 was when I was bouncing around  for a little bit Afghanistan setting up NATO comms. Maybe I saw you in line for Tim hortons in Kandahar while watching th Canadians on their hockey rink. That was the darnedest thing to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version