Hello Guest

Author Topic: Democratic party hanky panky? Or?  (Read 521 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Democratic party hanky panky? Or?
« on: August 13, 2020, 09:06:03 AM »
Subject: Reality or Conspiracy Theory? Yet another angle!
To:

Today on the Mark Kaye Show, an interesting point to one of his callers. The question asked was about why the Democrat Party was pushing mail in ballots so much. He stated that mail in ballots was all about winning the Presidency...but not a Joe Biden presidency. The Democrats know that using mail in ballots will totally screw up the system and put a major halt on determining who actually won the election. If the ballots are not counted and a winner determined by noon on January 20, 2021, the the sitting President and Vice President will lose their seat. An interim President will be announced at that point. The presidency will go to the third in line for the presidency which is the Speaker of the House, i.,e.,Nancy Pelosi. Impeachment didn't work, Covid-19 didn't work, so the left is going to "cook the books," so to speak, with the election. They have pushed and pushed the mail in ballots this whole time knowing that if they can get it passed, in many states Pelosi will take over as President. Biden has known from the beginning that he would never see the  White House. They used him as a pawn to distract the American people from what is actually about to take place. President Trump stated this morning on Fox and Friends that mail in ballots will delay the outcome of the election for months, if not years. And the Dems have known all along what they are doing.

Let's hope not!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Democratic party hanky panky? Or?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2020, 12:29:40 PM »
Plus as many know the idea of sending out ballots to all is well open to fraud. Unlike absente ballots that you apply for after you are registered (legally) the mail ins go to all, nothing is verified and ballot harvesting is wide open. Plus they will always find a judge who will say count em all, no matter how late.

This election is the test, look at who is running! 2024 is the gotcha year.

NV pushed that through last year, I expect my ballot anytime.   
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
Democratic party hanky panky? Or?
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2020, 09:32:40 PM »
Yeah, im gonna have to throw the false info flag on that one!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/President-elect_of_the_United_States#Presidential_election_law_overview

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twelfth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

Now, it does say at the very end.....that if the president/V.P. elect "DIES" before 20 jan, then it would go to the speaker and the president pro tempore of the senate.
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2020, 09:35:26 PM »
Just keep hearing about the games. Nothing would surprise me with the Dems.

Hope I'm wrong and our system is safe. If I get a NV ballot I will show you guys.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2020, 10:43:19 PM »
We actually do mail in ballots here in Colorado and have for years. Most of the conservatives I know though do not mail them in. We wait until Election Day and drop them off at drop off sites in person so we can see them go into the padlocked box.
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2020, 11:39:49 PM »
Mail in or absentee?

I drop mine off too, mostly as I forget.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2020, 11:56:55 PM »
Mail in or absentee?

I drop mine off too, mostly as I forget.

Mail in
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal