Hello Guest

Author Topic: They had trouble calling this a hate crime????  (Read 923 times)

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
They had trouble calling this a hate crime????
« on: January 06, 2017, 12:58:45 PM »
http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/05/us/chicago-racially-charged-attack-video.html?_r=0

Quotes from the article:

The cruelty of the attack and the intense social media exposure prompted President Barack Obama to respond, calling it "despicable."
"I take these things very seriously," he told Chicago's WBBM-TV on Thursday. But he said "the incident does not mean that race relations have gotten worse".

hmmm... nope, race relations are all good.

"Chicago police initially said the youth was singled out because he has "special needs," not because he was white. But authorities later said the charges resulted from both the suspects' use of racial slurs and their references to the victim's disability."

Hmmm... yep. definitely targeted him for his lack of style and swagger. nothing to do with race.

I would post the video here, but it violates too many of this sites standards to even provide the link. I have to say after about 30 seconds I was enraged, sickened, and started theorizing how I could get some of our IL REALMEN to pay them a "visit". If you haven't seen it, I would not recommend viewing within earshot of your wives or children.
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: They had trouble calling this a hate crime????
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2017, 02:49:12 PM »
Tate I had the same reaction- disgust and anger, but also wondering if some will pay these animals a "visit" at some point. So disgusting. These animals deserve some special beatings.

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2017, 05:07:10 PM »
To say the least.

OldKooT

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2017, 05:58:39 PM »
I for one don't need any label on it to know what it is. It's just wrong...if society kept it to right and wrong...we'd have less of these issues.

Offline dave945

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2017, 11:13:57 PM »
But the labels make it so.much easier to divide everyone. If it were kept to right and wrong, it would be easier to bring everyone,or st least the great majority together. All part of their great master plan.

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2017, 01:22:04 PM »
And I Just stepped right in it, very good points there Mens.

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2017, 05:30:29 PM »
I for one don't need any label on it to know what it is. It's just wrong...if society kept it to right and wrong...we'd have less of these issues.

Amen!

But the labels make it so.much easier to divide everyone. If it were kept to right and wrong, it would be easier to bring everyone,or st least the great majority together. All part of their great master plan.

And you are probably right about the plan, whether the puppets realize it, or not.
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal