VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > Bikes Motorcycles, S x S's, Tractors, and Mowers

7320 Kioti Tractor

(1/9) > >>

Flyin6:
OK, gents, allow me to introduce you to my next (new) tractor.

Its a 2020 (Maybe a 2021??) Kioti 73 horsepower 4WD cab tractor

I traded the John Deere 4720 in on it and got a really great deal I think. From what I can see, this Kioti tractor is over the top. It just reeks quality everywhere. It is finished nicely, it is quiet although sounds amazing and powerful. It has a turbocharged 4-cyl diesel engine made by Kioti. Much the same as the John Deere tractors I used to buy from the 80's and 90's, the green guys used to make a lot of the tractor components themselves. That is no longer true. The John Deere 75 horse tractor is made entirely by Mahindra, and costs $25K more than the Mahindra and the Kioti.

Flyin6:
Tires are filled, fuel is topped off, and its ready to rock and roll. Just look at the beef and the heft on this thing

I have the wheel width set in the middle. I think this is a good place to start, although the steepness of my hills may cause me to have to go full wide.

Bigdave_185:
Did you fill the tires with liquid or some type of weight?   Is that a thing you guys do?

Inside photos?

Looks like a nice machine?

Chain saw mount?

Polaris RZR Roll Bar Chainsaw Mount Fits Round Roll Bars RCM-3012 Hornet outdoors https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RL4D9TG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_P404XW9QDHW7FNCA9MB5

Plans for cool light bar?

Maybe covered but do all of your OG attachments fit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyin6:
Some of the business end of the machine. Note that the 3-pt. lift cylinders are externally mounted.

I like that a lot, because the 3-point on the deere failed causing them to have to do a massive teardown to repair. This would be am easy pull and replace

The lower links telescope to make hooking up implements easier, although I plan to mount a quick-attach. The PTO even has a screw on heavy plastic dust cover.

Finally note the red tipped lever. It operates the 3-pt. from outside. What a thoughtful addition to make it easier on us to move that stuff when hooking up a new implement

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: Bigdave_185 on February 23, 2021, 09:03:54 PM ---Did you fill the tires with liquid or some type of weight?   Is that a thing you guys do?

Inside photos?

Looks like a nice machine?

Chain saw mount?

Polaris RZR Roll Bar Chainsaw Mount Fits Round Roll Bars RCM-3012 Hornet outdoors https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RL4D9TG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_P404XW9QDHW7FNCA9MB5

Plans for cool light bar?

Maybe covered but do all of your OG attachments fit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
All my old attachments fit. Uses the same system as the Kubota CTL.

Tires filled with a very heavy non-corrosive liquid. Used to be beet juice, but they have something newer which isn't as costly.

Wait until you see all the lights this thing has stock, like ten or twelve...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version