VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > Bikes Motorcycles, S x S's, Tractors, and Mowers

Kubota RTV X1100C

(1/7) > >>

DDS:
After owning my 2003 Polaris Ranger 6x6 for the past 9 years & dealing with failing obsolete electrical components, I decided to treat myself with something a little newer & nicer. I just ordered a 2022 Kubota RTV X1100C. The dealer said to expect a lead time of 5-6 months, which i'm ok with. The used market on these is ridiculous. 4 year old units are literally going for more than what i'm paying. I ordered it with the Boss 6'6" V plow & all the other extra bells & whistles. I will use it to plow my driveway & visit my neighbors. A really expensive toy, but i'm excited.

stlaser:

--- Quote from: DDS on January 27, 2022, 08:53:48 AM ---After owning my 2003 Polaris Ranger 6x6 for the past 9 years & dealing with failing obsolete electrical components, I decided to treat myself with something a little newer & nicer. I just ordered a 2022 Kubota RTV X1100C. The dealer said to expect a lead time of 5-6 months, which i'm ok with. The used market on these is ridiculous. 4 year old units are literally going for more than what i'm paying. I ordered it with the Boss 6'6" V plow & all the other extra bells & whistles. I will use it to plow my driveway & visit my neighbors. A really expensive toy, but i'm excited.

--- End quote ---

We need visual stimulation, especially Ken because well H……

Post some pics of what you bought & congrats!

DDS:
https://www.kubotausa.com/products/utility-vehicles/full-size-utility-vehicles/rtv-x1100c

Bigdave_185:
That plow sounds neat but I tell ya what that blower attachment looks like it means business!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DDS:
I sure wish I had this right now, (we) New England just got hit with 24+ inches of snow this past weekend.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version