Hello Guest

Author Topic: CIEMR This election will be delegitimized  (Read 368 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
CIEMR This election will be delegitimized
« on: September 14, 2020, 10:47:53 AM »
This election will be delegitimized

A CIEMR by Don Harward

Call it a prediction, and I’ll a little ill at my stomach just thinking about it. But I am a soldier, always have been. And we warriors have no time for fluff, we look at the facts. Those of us who have weathered a storm or two have observed the human condition and people’s reaction to various stimuli and witnessed the results. Sadly, humans are not the best with regards to character, but that is not our fault. Yea, not our fault

Rewind back to a single event a very long time ago. A woman was standing in the shadow of a tree. This tree had a special fruit. The fruit was both physical and spiritual I would suppose because it could be eaten and provide its nutrients, but it also contained something forbidden. The bad part, of course was the knowledge of good and evil. The woman was seduced by a crafty one. Better than Hillary, more practiced than Biden, and more believable than all the charlatans at hand on than any of our “News” channels today. He of course in his natural form of a serpent was the devil. He said, hey, try this, it’s really good, and why is God keeping the good stuff from you and your husband anyway?”

So we know the story, but few actually believe it and therein lies our greatest problem. We really don’t believe all that God-Jesus thing really happened. Now I would caution you right here about just blowing off the whole Jesus salvation thing. Do you know what the only unforgivable sin is?? Do ya? God will not forgive those who did not accept his son as their Lord and Savior, and that right there my friend is a fact!

So, you be warned, lets continue. I hope I am reaching a bunch of folks who are on the fence over what is going on with the election, because you will need to find the “OOMPH” to make the leap to the right before or after the election when the real fireworks will likely start. If not, you may be swallowed up by the serpent before you know it. You might discover in a split second when you were not expecting it that you are experiencing zero blood pressure (A phrase often used by my SEAL friends who deliver that condition for a livin’) and your spirit is not climbing toward a light, but rather descending toward another kind of light.

OK, sorry for the right turn toward the divine here, I guess God had a different idea for where my fingers were going to fall on this rather used keyboard, but I was thinking I was going to write about where I see all this political juxtapositioning heading. Biden is assembling an enormous legal team. He reportedly has hundreds of lawyers, some ex-solicitor generals and a lot of dirty (Read: Soros) money. He is calling this assemblage a free election protection coalition. Bull crap! He is a liar and a deceiver. He wants to use attorneys to prevent election corruption? Let’s recall for a moment how effective attorneys really are. Remember OJ Simpson’s murder trial? There was like a seven out of a million chance that his DNA did not match that of the murderer, and I guess that was good enough, he was acquitted. I suppose there is about the same percentage of possibility that I am the queen of England.

With the liberal dispersion of ballots being sent all over Mexico, err, I meant Nevada, we know that state will report reliable voting results, right? Isn’t that Harry Reid’s stomping grounds? You know Harry, that stalwart of integrity who was once the senate majority leader? Yep that man is incapable of the truth, err, I mean lying and cheating.

Election fraud is going to show up in a really big way. We will not know who we elected and the Electoral College may not be able to cast their votes as a result, for some time. Those votes which are supposed to represent the majority of the people from their portion of the America could therefore be skewed. It’s “Gi-Go” as we say in aviation sometimes. With respect to entering data into the navigation computers, garbage in=garbage out. Anyway you shuffle and deal it, the thing is a mess. The Don predicts that circa the Florida vote count between Bush and Gore in the way back, this whole country’s voting results will be as wrong as two left feet. And what would result from all that?

It sets the stage for the nastiest play in the left’s evil playbook. First the ANTIFA’s and BLM’s and ZLM’s and “Q’s” and whoever will pitch a fit. Pitch a few other things as well like bricks and firebombs. That in itself will create a nationwide “Black Panther Party” borrowing from the movie “Forrest Gump.”
Now while all that is going on the accusations and counter accusations are going to be flying. I suspect a Covid-19.2 will show up like a dash of habanero pepper sauce in your buddy’s taco that you placed there while he was in the bathroom. What, me? No, sir, Colonel G, I never did that…

So we have all that, and let’s not forget the setup here. Mom and pop’s neighborhood bistro has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel and is barely hanging on. Well with all this instability, we can bet the stock market will not react negatively, right? I think that darned thing will fall off the proverbial cliff. Oh, let’s take a soldier break here for just a moment. Remember the Covid/toilet paper thing? Prudence my friendly sheeple, prudence. Stock up on some foods, some of this and that, maybe a full tank of gas, maybe an emergency radio, a heat source, generator, and if you think you’ll need it, get some money out of the bank. I think I’d be ready for an extended hurricane/blizzard season, and I really, really hope I’m wrong about that, but I fear I am not.

But for those who really know their Lord and Savior keep this precious Psalm close at hand, in the Psalm 91 The Lord says:

1He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.a
2I will say to the LORD, “You are my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”
3Surely He will deliver you
from the snare of the fowler,
and from the deadly plague.
4He will cover you with His feathers;
under His wings you will find refuge;
His faithfulness is a shield and rampart.
5You will not fear the terror of the night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
6nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the calamity that destroys at noon.
7Though a thousand may fall at your side,
and ten thousand at your right hand,
no harm will come near you.
8You will only see it with your eyes
and witness the punishment of the wicked.
9Because you have made the LORD your dwelling—
my refuge, the Most High—
10no evil will befall you,
no plague will approach your tent.
11For He will command His angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways.

It will take a perfect storm to destroy this free nation and we really can’t be set up any better than right now. Only blindness to what is going on is preventing people from seeing the gathering clouds and packs of wolves.

Let’s play around a bit here. What if there is massive election fraud on an unprecedented scale? What would our America first, America loving president do? What if the riots build to a fever pitch, not in five but five hundred cities and towns? What if the people react and fight back and there are running battles with many causalities on either side and they are happening in thirty spots at a time? What if at the properly timed moment the Covid revisits us? Or possibly a new more lethal version of our new respiratory resident?

What if the thing is so well planned and executed that the fabric of control starts to stretch to the breaking point, what then? Would this president declare martial law? I don’t know, but I would.

Should that happen then the left could say that they were right, he is Hitler, and thinks he is king. Then what, it all suddenly gets better? With rioting and communications breaking down are the trucks still safely running on our highways? Are the grocery store shelves still awash with their usual bounty? Not a chance. Americans are like embryos supported by a thin, fragile lifeline and any interruption to that thin vessel and the embryo dies. So you just grab the old .22 and off to the mountains to survive you go, that’s your plan, right?

We’re in a fight. The left who is really a masked and perfumed snake with lipstick is out for blood this time. This is not a presidential election we face, but a fight for the very existence of our republic. We could win the day, but there is no flippin’ way we do so without standing our ground and fighting. If you continue to be docile, safe, politically correct, and keep your mouth shut and do nothing then nothing is what you will end up with.

God bless America
May God protect our good leadership
And expose those who are not
NSDQ
Stand!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2020, 08:19:16 PM by Flyin6 »
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal