SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST > Classifieds

Wanted 68-76 Cadillac 500 engine rebuildable core

<< < (19/20) > >>

JR:

--- Quote from: stlaser on February 11, 2019, 03:49:07 PM ---So guy with 6 of them has changed his tune. Thought of some cash in his pocket must be motivating him. He just emailed me saying he has already pulled one pan and confirmed that it is in fact a 500 and is checking another. Prior I had to offer to verify all six of them for him.... scheduled to drop down there weds and hopefully buy one or two....

--- End quote ---

:likebutton: cash talks!

Sure the jeep can, well his daughters can,,,,,,

stlaser:

--- Quote from: JR on February 11, 2019, 04:36:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: stlaser on February 11, 2019, 03:49:07 PM ---So guy with 6 of them has changed his tune. Thought of some cash in his pocket must be motivating him. He just emailed me saying he has already pulled one pan and confirmed that it is in fact a 500 and is checking another. Prior I had to offer to verify all six of them for him.... scheduled to drop down there weds and hopefully buy one or two....

--- End quote ---

:likebutton: cash talks!

Sure the jeep can, well his daughters can,,,,,,

--- End quote ---

I never considered that JR...... It does in fact have a hitch on it!  :tongue:

KensAuto:
Towing an aircraft carrier with a john boat. This is what I picture.

stlaser:

--- Quote from: KensAuto on February 11, 2019, 05:15:45 PM ---Towing an aircraft carrier with a john boat. This is what I picture.

--- End quote ---

I’d agree with that little 4 cyl however, I used to pull quite a bit of stuff around with my rubicon with 4.0l

Bigdave_185:
Where did that picture of Ken and a horse trailer go? 

Never fear.  I found if

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version