Hello Guest

Author Topic: Trudeau, what a fool!  (Read 455 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Trudeau, what a fool!
« on: January 15, 2020, 09:38:32 AM »
Canada is a rich, wonderful and wild nation. I fought with it's warriors many times over several years. Only them, us and the brits were feared by the Talley-ban. For such a good people to have such a clown as a leader is, frankly, embarrassing. I feel for the patriots up there who have to suffer through these poor decisions and stupid statements

Trudeau: Another clown world apologist!

https://dennismichaellynch.com/video-justin-trudeau-announces-who-hes-blaming-for-downing-of-ukrainian-airplane/
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Trudeau, what a fool!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 03:02:36 PM »
 :knucklehead:

I can call them all  :knucklehead: as I exercised my attempt to oust the fool last fall.

Bafoon,
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 08:58:30 PM »
I'm sorry for ya bro, and all those honorable men and women in the CF who have that as a commander in chief.

I get it, we just did 8 years of Obummer

Hopefully, you'll get through it!

Offline RoadRamblerNJ

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2020, 09:23:17 PM »
Just imagine what the response would have been if that plane had 57 Americans on it!
This was your time to shine Trudeau.  You have certainly showed the World what a punk you are. 
Your citizenship should be revoked.  You don't deserve to be a Canadian.  Go to Iran and kiss their terrorist arses in person.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 09:36:12 PM by Flyin6 »

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Trudeau, what a fool!
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2020, 05:34:48 AM »
Shut your pie hole, blackface....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2020, 10:29:26 AM »
Shut your pie hole, blackface....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
And since you mentioned it, what is wrong with dressing up for a costume party wearing blackface?

Answer: Nothing (except for pu$$ies, girly men, snowflakes, libtards, Berkeley students, felons, drug culture, the oppressed, sheep, other consumers who are not producers)
so...
Who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2020, 10:34:45 AM »
we had a homecoming king-esque thing in high school. I portrayed an alcoholic dean martin, had a fake martini on stage with the piano and got resounding applause. My buddy and a group of his friends did an A-TEAM skit and one of them wore a mr-t mowhawk skin cap and did makeup to match. the ENTIRE school was put on hold the next day for a DAY LONG assembly and debate about how inappropriate it was to the TWO black kids in the entire school who absolutely didn't care. "why didn't you ask one of the African American students to participate with you in the skit?" "because I don't know them, and I did the skit with my friends". the two AA kids literally took the stage and the mike to DEFEND my friends who ultimately got a written warning. Freakin' lib-tardl educators... smdh.
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal