Hello Guest

Author Topic: Trump  (Read 368 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Trump
« on: February 06, 2020, 11:03:39 PM »
I wrote this as a response on facebook to someone who thought that President Trump has his followers hoodwinked. I disagree and cited whi I like the man:

I personally don't look too much at Trump or any man for that matter. I don't listen to very much that either side says during their childish bouts. I look at what a man does. I like what this guy does. He shut down the borders, Good! He shut down N.Korea, great! He handed Iran their butts in lots of ways, Love it! He has the European union paying more for their own defense, Cool! He has derailed China, loping them off at their economic knees, possibly staving off a planet killing war, Wonderful! He has shown and will continue to pull the clinton's deeds and the Bidens, and a host of others out of the shadows, Fun to watch!

He tossed the decorum of the office into the potomac, that same decorum which used to cover for a multitude of deeds undone, lies, and misdeeds, Hooray! He stopped russian incursion into the Ukraine, and again with our missiles, Awesome. He returned around 3 trillion of outsourced business back to our shores, Can't flippin believe he did that! He created a healthy work force where employers pay more and compete for middle and lower income workers, Great concept! He has all but declared war on the cartels, About time someone did something! He stopped Iran's legal pathway to getting the bomb that Obama gave him. Hooah!

He takes childish acts of disrespect to our nation and flag like that spoiled NFL quarterback brat, and calls them out for the POC's they are, I'm down on that! He rebuilt our military from the disaster the Obama traitor left it in, I salute you sir! He restored dignity and respect to our nation...Remember when the Chinese had Obummer sit with the women at a state visit over there? Yea, well those days are O-V-E-R.

Heck there's so much more this man has done but know what I think about when I think of the man? I think of the times he has his driver take him to Arlington to stand in silence in that field of stone. And I notice that he actually attended the march for life! He has balls! I like him! In my old business of hauling folks around to go kill other folks who needed to die, we were pretty macho. So, I tend to like the personality type, I'd note that men of the type do some pretty awesome things like win wars, punch out bullies, protect their wives and about ten thousand other things which unlike that chicken boy Obama, the real man will not call attention to themselves. Yea, I like what the guy does, and if he gets a bit bigger than himself, I'm good with that too!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline RoadRamblerNJ

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2020, 01:27:40 AM »
I could not have said that any better!

After watching the SOTU speech, I felt proud, real proud!  The kind of proud I last felt when we had our last "great" President tell Mr. Gorbechev to "tear down that wall". 

Hard to believe it's been 40 yrs since POTUS #40 took the oath of office.  R.R. was almost an outsider, like POTUS #45 except for his time as California's Governor.   They both were known by millions from TV and/or big screen.  They both had a wall to contend with and they both made me proud, instead of embarrassed, to be an American!  I for one can't think of anyone that could have done more, or even as much as Trump has done.

MAGA 2016!
KAG 2020!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2020, 05:31:53 AM »
Substance over style.
Results matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2020, 10:06:30 AM »
Results matter...Indeed
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Flyin6