Hello Guest

Author Topic: CIEMR Who in their right mind would vote for Biden?  (Read 723 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
CIEMR Who in their right mind would vote for Biden?
« on: September 06, 2020, 12:37:38 PM »
Who in their right mind would vote for Biden?

I am asking a literal question here, who in their right mind, who is not crazy, or an outright communist would vote for this man?

When I “get into it” with a liberal, most of them end up with saying, they just do not like Donald Trump. I suppose to them that is reason enough to make them want to gamble with the greatest republic that has ever existed on the earth. I have to wonder why such people are allowed to vote in the first place. Like my daughter did when she first turned eighteen and voted for Obama. I asked her why she would do such a thing. She responded, “I think he’s cute.” And that right there is the problem with a democracy where everyone is allowed to vote. Everyone has a loaded pistol and can shoot it whenever they want. Some will chose, after studying its function, to check out its accuracy on a range and others will discharge it at a crowded shopping mall.

Joe Biden is quietly endorsed by the Chinese communist party! He was cited by a notable publication as being the candidate that would be easier to deal with by China. That is the same China that has built military bases in the South China Sea in international waters. It is the same China which has invested heavily in submarines, and a real blue water navy to project power. The same China that is building a massive railroad throughout Africa, and oh by the way, the track gage of those rail lines only fit railroad cars of Chinese manufacture.

Joe Biden supports redirecting money from police to fund failed social programs. Hell, he seems as inept and as stupid as the governor of Washington and the mayor of Portland. Everywhere you find a major municipality governed by democrats, the murder rate has doubled, tripled, even increased by 600% or more. Are they about law and order or just a bunch of kowtowing buffoons? I think the latter, come on, it’s obvious. Democrats, or more accurately the liberals are into never ending social experimentation and none of it has ever worked! All too recently Obamas overhaul of the military had Transsexuals standing formation. It had infantry soldiers wear high heels for training so they could appreciate what a woman has to go through. Pathetic! They decreased a 600 ship US Navy down to less than 300. In fact the amount of military the Obama/Biden administration defunded and set to mothballs was greater than the entire military of France and part of Spain.

Let’s continue. Biden said he will close down the economy a second time. With hundreds of thousands of businesses tittering on the edge, they need to reopen and remain open or they will fail. And whether you realize it or not, small businesses are the US Economy’s main engine and tax base. Close down again and we will be in a deep, deep depression that we may not be able to recover from.

Biden plans to levy a $4,000,000,000,000 tax on corporations. Those corporations are mobile you know. Trump brought many of them back to America with the tax cuts, and those companies coming back brought a lot of high paying jobs here. Reverse the tax situation and they will uproot and leave.

Did you know that during the Obama/Biden years something like 70,000 factories that were in the United States closed their doors and moved to China and Mexico? They loaded up their expensive machines and moved them permanently to Chinese soil! And once we taught them how to operate the things, they kicked our people out and took over. That is the theft of technology that is so often discussed. Expect that tide to go back out under a China friendly Biden government.

Only this time it will be for the record. China has built a huge military who can enforce their policy. They have for a couple decades now, purchased as much as a hundred pounds or more of Gold, Silver, Platinum and other precious metals a day! They are trying to make the Yen the dominant currency of the planet. If they do that, then our dollar which is actually nothing more than paper that is guaranteed to work by the good faith of the Federal government will lose its power to purchase anything. Now I will tell you that the Chinese will not play too hard here because the US is the primary purchaser of Chinese goods, but they will certainly use a weighted club to control us from that point forward. They will insist and usher us ever more toward their communist ways.

Biden supports abortion, we republicans do not. He is OK with harvesting tissue from fetuses and murdering them wholesale. No Christian should ever vote for anyone who agrees with that one simple point.

The media likes to say Trump is a womanizer. But they don’t seem to point out that Biden is a sexual predator who goes after not only women but even children. The fool does it in public, or do you really think he is just a bit too affectionate? Tell you what, if I was a bit too affectionate and grabbed women’s breasts for photo ops, I have to believe my wife or some husband would blot my eye or worse.

I could literally go on and on about a Biden who has no real direction, who may well be mentally incompetent, and is very likely controlled by nefarious calculating men is not someone we want to even consider. But I’ll rest here in the interest of brevity and hope, no pray that reason and good sense overcomes people when they come to that defining moment when they push the button that will either save our nation or send us over the cliff and destroy freedom, which will ultimately mean war here in these grand lands.

Please choose carefully

God Bless America
God Bless President Trump
God Bless patriots everywhere

NSDQ
CM
« Last Edit: September 23, 2020, 08:19:55 PM by Flyin6 »
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal