Hello Guest

Author Topic: CIEMR Evil  (Read 416 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
CIEMR Evil
« on: September 24, 2020, 10:34:17 AM »
Evil
A CIEMR
by Don Harward

Evil
Evil Exists
Evil exists because
Evil exists because good men
Evil exists because good men did nothing
That right there is what I’d call a right triangle of sad truth.

Good people of Kenosha Wisconsin, you ought to be ashamed of yourselves. Except for a few brave souls like the seventeen year old, Rittenhouse. A lifeguard, a volunteer who scrubs graffiti off of police stations and volunteers to protect private property at his own peril is amongst your best. Ya, except for the few like him the rest of you got a strong dose of what you did not have the courage to fight for.

People of Portland, people of Seattle, I know there are a few good ones out there who aren’t all about themselves and actually care enough to do something about the evil in your cities. I served with a few of you in the Army, so to you thanks. But most people there have fallen for the lies of the enemy, the devil, and now he is devouring you. I guess you get to do a little time in hell well before your time. Oh well, the enemy will take anything you are not willing to fight for.

He will remove your freedom to do good things, good things, normal things, dumb things, and in the end, anything. People of Minneapolis, where is your resolve and courage? Do you have any? The enemy is all around you and is shoving you into a corner. Are you going to continue to show cowardice?
So let me ask a question here, how much injury does one need to endure before he/she has the right to do something to defend oneself? How many firebombs tossed at your property exceeds the limit of what you’ll tolerate? How many broken windows are you willing to replace and continue to replace while criminals have an orgy of fun all around? How many bricks are too many and finally exceed your limit and turn that fear in you into fight? 1, 2, 5, 10? Just how many is enough to get you going? What about if your wife gets threatened, or harassed, or beaten, or perhaps raped. Are you just going to stand by and call for help from one of your cowardly neighbors or perhaps await arrival of the recently defunded police?

Would you allow angry mobs to ransack your home in hopes that they just go away and allow things to get back to normal? Anyone notice some democratic governors using the term, “The new normal?” Would you be good with the bullying of one of your children? Or two, or more, before you were stirred to action? Could you imagine balling up your fist and swinging for the fence and planting that mass of knuckle and energy in some “protester’s” face? What would spur you into action and get you to conquer your own demon called fear to actually count for something?

Well for the residents of these growing number of war torn cities I suppose you are either all heavily drugged or you are nothing more than cowards and you choose to endure this life in hell. Why, I ask, is there not a movement as strong as or stronger than the BLM one to recall the mayor and governor of Kenosha and Wisconsin? It’s because the people there lack the resolve. They don’t believe they can matter and are just sitting around waiting for someone else to do the heavy lifting for them. Someone like this seventeen year old who showed he is a man of substance. And what of the district attorney who has leveled half a dozen charges all possibly resulting in sixty years’ incarceration against this young hero and yet not a single charge against the people who attacked him, or set fires, or broke windows or assaulted police. Why are you standing for this and allowing it to happen? Doing nothing is tacit approval ya know.

So, think about it, does one actually first have to have his car burning, or his home, or his life threatened or witness any of that happening to someone else before he/she does something? Do you have to have been first personally attacked, have broken teeth or ribs or a concussion before it is legal for you to fight back?

Well, to hell with being legal, what about common sense? Of course you don’t have to wait until you are injured to protect yourself. In many liberal areas the thinking is that you would have to suffer injury great enough to make the news before your right to defend yourself and that right there is about as wrong as two left feet. And when that happens to a normal person in a liberal area (as long as the story is news-worthy), I’m sure you’d hear the Feinstein’s, and Biden’s, and Reverend Jacksons say something about how racial injustice in the 1500’s caused all this but never the less they would sponsor a bill to fix it in the future. That’s bull crap, just fix it at the point of need with that strong right hook.

Know what? You can live a Godly life and try every day to follow the teachings of Jesus and the bible or you can make laws. That is what Jesus is all about. Before him there was the law. After him, well there was him, and he is all we need. Did Jesus tell us to be weak? Ever? I don’t think so. If you want to hear what Jesus was really saying when he told the parable of turning the other cheek, give me a ring and I’ll splain it to you.

So, I don’t know why I have been continuing to write these essays, but I woke up this morning at 0400 with this whole thing on my mind. I wrestled and wrestled with it and actually started to argue with God. Well, maybe not God but with the spirit, the messenger. And actually, he is God, right? Well anyway, I started by saying, “Look father, no one really cares about these things I write and I seldom see much of a response, so can I just go back to sleep. It seemed like I “Felt” a firm “NO”! No kidding I was fighting having to get up and write, and I tried and tried to go back to sleep. But it would not come. So I finally gave in and agreed to write the thoughts down that were given to me but I made a counter offer.

Now we are not to makes any deals or to challenge God in any way except to call him out on him blessing us if we give from our hearts. He actually tells us in the good book to challenge him in that regard. But with regard to this essay, I said, “OK father, I’ll write these thoughts down but I am pretty sure I am not reaching many people, and I am pretty sure that most people are lukewarm and just don’t care. And, father I am getting older and I just really want to be done with putting myself and these thoughts out there. I seriously just want to stop writing, if it is only for my own benefit.

So at 0501 I pulled on the faded Army hoodie, clamored over the dogs, clothes, and other things arrayed on the bedroom floor and pulled up station keeping over the keyboard.

So here it is. I’m done with writing these essays and sharing them. I’m done because if they only benefit me and just a few others then they should not continue and should fade away.

And I’m going to prove it to everyone. If God or his spirit really wants these messages of mine (through him) to continue he will blow this thing up. If he really has something to say through me, let it be so. I’ll see hundreds or maybe thousands of likes and comments and most importantly, shares so that I know the message, what I think is his message, is getting out there. If not, I’ll have the usual 10-20-30 and I can finally be done with this. Folks, I’m pretty certain that I will not see the big explosion and for that I apologize for the lack of faith, but sometimes we need affirmation from our creator that we are standing in his will. If this is and has just been something from this single man, then, Father I pray you block it from going on. In that case, I’ll bid everyone adieu’ I hope that my messages were thought provoking or helped you in some way. I pray the peace of a loving father over all who read this in the holy name of Jesus, Amen

God Bless America
NSDQ
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Atkinsmatt

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: CIEMR Evil
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2020, 12:53:17 PM »
Thank you sir.  Just like witnessing to someone, you may never see the result after you plant the seed.  Our job is to merely spread the word, not save people.  I pray that should you continue to get these words you will share them.  I believe they spread more than you know.

I know that you know the stats about how many volunteer to serve in the military.  This morning I was listening to someone on the radio that went out into the street and walked around asking do you believe in heaven and how do you get there.  Only 4 people in the 60 that were willing to talk with him had the correct answer.

Where would we be if we allow frustration to take over in our lives replacing obedience?  Things would be even worse than they are now.  The Bible says there will be false teachers and ear ticklers and the people will follow them, it will get worse the closer we get to our Lord returning.

Your brother in Christ,
Matt
Matt
16 GMC Denali 2500 HD

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal