Hello Guest

Author Topic: CIEMR: Judges  (Read 850 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
CIEMR: Judges
« on: September 29, 2020, 09:07:45 AM »
Judges

A CIEMR
By Don Harward

Judges are rather significant especially in the present day context. Here we are at the start of yet another gauntlet where an otherwise good person, a mother and a patriot, and a person of faith and conscience will be shown to the world to be a terrible choice by liars and charlatans. We people of conscience all know that the only disqualifying entry on her resume is having been nominated by President Trump.

Judges, judge, that’s what they do. Their edicts are all powerful and may only be challenged by other judges. By golly when a judge speaks, we citizens can but sit quietly or otherwise, and watch and listen. We may not alter the ruling in any way. Merriam Webster defines the word Judge in the following manner: judge: [noun] one who makes judgments: such as. a public official authorized to decide questions brought before a court. one appointed to decide in a contest or competition : umpire. one who gives an authoritative opinion. critic.

This whole concept of sitting over folks as an appointed authority who makes the final call is one that is more widespread than you may realize. In thinking about the whole concept, the biblical started to intercede into my thoughts and start to illuminate present day happenings. Allow me to demonstrate if I may.

President Trump has and is criticized for not paying enough in taxes. An advertisement I saw on the TV yesterday showed various people on this occupation or that and below their job title was a number. That number had a dollar sign before it and represented the amount of tax each had paid. Now amongst those various skilled and semi-skilled, trades, workers, and professionals was one Donald Trump. Now whereas everyone else had numbers of four and five digits, Mr. Trumps was only three, a number $750. The thing was framed up very suggestively to convey the simple message that Mr. Trump did not pay enough tax money. One might conclude that he seems privileged and rather aloof of all this messy tax business. Yes, it seems that we the common rabble pay the bulk of the American tariff while Mr. Trump dines on his caviar and scoffs at the notion of doing his fair share.

But wait, would a billionaire have blown off the law, declaring he is above that as well, or did he actually follow the law? Well, obviously the latter because a man with his means would be able to hire the best tax consultants and would not risk having to stand before a judge at some future point to hear the reading of the sentence against him, right?. I’m laying odds that Mr. Trump simply followed the law. A law so convoluted that few, if any even in the IRS understand it in its entirety.

I know this personally because I studied parts of those thousands of pages of laws, rules and regulations so that I would pay only the minimum amount possible. I mean why not? Does legally paying less make one less of a citizen, or someone not doing his fair share?

Good question, let’s examine this example. A bunch of those years I was paying a fairly small amount to the tax collectors, although I was earning hundreds of thousands in income, my situation availed me to many regulations which reduced my income footprint greatly. Hey, I didn’t write the rules, I had but to interpret then follow them. You see the tax code allowed me to deduct the first $95,000 of income because I earned it in a combat zone. Yep, just take that right off the top!

Oh No, I really screwed up the Pay tax/Patriot formula with that one. Not doing my part you say? Well, to my defense I was flying gunships and protecting American convoys and hunting out bad people in the shadows and on those jagged mountain sides. May have even allowed a few more of those brave lads with the dirty flags on their shoulders to get to go home in one big piece. So ya, one could argue I was doing my part for my nation. But I got free money, so did I or did I not do my part according to the mimes on CNN? By their reckoning, today I am a bad person, but if the times favor it along with boosting ratings, then why yes, of course, the old guy flying the noisy things did good.

Well, I didn’t write the tax code and neither did Mr. Trump. But the God given gray mass “tween” my ears learned me how to use it to keep more of what I earned, and that right there is not a bad thing if some of you aren’t following all that closely. I, nor you, nor Mr. Trump can do anything other than to try and follow the messy tax code we have been handed. To that I’ll send a big thank you out to the turbo-tax people, I just hope they got it right or else I’m going down in flames!

But the brain-free maroons over at CNN and MSMBC All complain that this Mr. Trump paid to little. Errr, Hmmm, I beg your pardon, but the big orange man paid exactly what he owed. So you hypocrites say he did not pay enough, but since he did, that would make you a liar and some moral judge over the man. You are holding him to some contrived standard that has no basis other than one that exists in the minds of all of you with your preconceived notions. And watch this, they are judging Mr. Trump. They have elevated themselves, let me change that word to “Exhaulted” themselves, to a place where they can judge others. But there is danger in doing so:

Luke 6:37
Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

It occurred to me that those television personalities, the fools that they are, are but the tip of a very big liberal iceberg, the visible part. They are pretty ugly so I wonder what that hidden mass beneath the water looks like? Well, actually the shedding of light on the matter by the big orange man with his innate ability to cast light onto the obvious is revealing an ugly truth is pointing them out everywhere. He points out the rioters in Beirut, err, sorry, I meant Portland, and everywhere else this BLM scourge pokes its head through the pond scum to reveal its presence.

We, the good people of America are being judged by others who have erected their tents and camps on shifting sand. We are evil to them simply because they say so. We are haters because they have chosen to believe that. We are bigots, somekindaphobes, old white yellow and blue racists who have lived a privileged life and had all sorts of biased help which pushed us ahead of the red and green and purple people. And all of that is true (not) because these liberal fools have lofted themselves to some moral high ground and they have judged us to be all the things they say we are. Horse manure!

But, of course they are wrong. It’s opposite day in the liberal camp because Satan is the great deceiver 2 Corinthians 11:14 No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

So armed with this knowledge, why should any of their foolish ramblings bother us at all? Well mostly it should not. A fool is but a fool, therefore seeing one as such, we need only turn away and make our path clear once more. Translation: Don’t listen to the 1-Delta-India-zero-tangos! Now that is going to take some spine when the confused individual is our workmate, brother, daughter, or dare I say it, wife??? (Hear: Gnashing of teeth!) So off to Walmart you go and in some isle within a half mile of the entrance and possibly a blue light special, pick up a quality spine. Pick up another one for your weak-kneed friend at church. Get them installed then learn to stand fast on the truth. Do not allow fools in no position of authority at all to render judgement on you. Do so by not allowing their words to penetrate. Armor yourself with the truth and the word of God. Surround yourself with people who are like minded, and when your time comes, stand.

The Rangers have a motto and a code, so do the Seals, the Special Forces, and our Marines. We Night Stalkers do as well. Find your motivational words, and here is a good one for all of youses:

Ephesians 6 13-17
13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

You have but one judge and only one final judgement that will fall on every human who has ever drawn a breath of this good air. That judge is the one you should look to before reacting or speaking. Does what you are hearing seem to come from he who loves us unconditionally, or does it sound more like a lie? Are the words coming from someone steadfast in righteousness or are they dripping from the fangs of a wolf? Come on, you’re not completely blind are you? Use those Mark-1 eyeballs and that dash two bravo brain case group to measure what you see and hear. Follow only what is good. Listen only to what is Godly and sound. Ignore the rest because it is no more that the howling of the wind and a rustling of the leaves. It is only for a moment, then it is gone. But God is eternal. His truth never changes. His principals keeps one grounded and satisfied, and confident and at peace.

We are being judged my friends. We are being judged by foolish children masquerading as an angered mob who places themselves on moral high ground but all that is a lie and an illusion. We are also being watched and will be judged one day by an eternal God who will either save us from an eternity in hell devoid of hope or share with us his rich abundance. Which do you choose, fools or God? It’s really just that simple.

May his peace come to rest on you like the soft morning dew.
NSDQ
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: CIEMR: Judges
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2020, 07:58:47 AM »
Don it’s simple. It’s the elite,educated who believe they are superior, against the down to earth “simple” folks like us. It’s those elite that hold most of the cards in the media so they are able to get their message out unimpeded and actually impede our message. This is going to get ugly before it gets better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2020, 09:55:21 AM »
Don it’s simple. It’s the elite,educated who believe they are superior, against the down to earth “simple” folks like us. It’s those elite that hold most of the cards in the media so they are able to get their message out unimpeded and actually impede our message. This is going to get ugly before it gets better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2020, 10:38:11 AM »
I still don't believe the 750.00 story, considering the source ... same one that broke the Russia story.
... not that that takes anything away from your post.
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2020, 03:59:25 PM »
I still don't believe the 750.00 story, considering the source ... same one that broke the Russia story.

They took it out of context to fit their agenda. Their source document stated that Trump over paid several years in a row, and that "surplus" was carried over such that he only owed $750 last year. It's all about spin, and trusting that the average person is too lazy to research sources.
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2020, 02:24:58 PM »

They took it out of context to fit their agenda. Their source document stated that Trump over paid several years in a row, and that "surplus" was carried over such that he only owed $750 last year. It's all about spin, and trusting that the average person is too lazy to research sources.
Yep, in a nutshell. Good assessment/summary

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal