Hello Guest

Author Topic: Thank you Mr. President and First Lady  (Read 484 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Thank you Mr. President and First Lady
« on: January 09, 2021, 11:55:43 PM »
Thank you President Trump, and First Lady Melania Trump for working so hard for us. Thank you for standing up against harassment such as no president and first family has ever had to endure. Thank you for never failing to put we American citizens first. Thank you for making the tough calls although those decisions brought much hatred your way. Thank you for making us a strong nation once again and restoring dignity to our country. Thank you for caring for police, and farmers, and soldiers and widows, and doing the right things. Thank you for giving up your very successful business life to help a broken nation get off her knees and stand strong once again. By gosh, we stood so strong the mightiest nations on earth trembled at the power they witnessed. You stood for truth. You carried on honored traditions, you loved God and hated evil. I don't know if I will ever understand how you coped with all that you had to go through, but for what it matters, I am very, very grateful. God Bless you and your family, God speed, and may you sail on with a gentle wind at your back. You made us better, and you earned your place in history as one of the greatest men this United States has ever produced! America loves you

https://www.facebook.com/messenger_media/?thread_id=100038786073663&attachment_id=864616144301345&message_id=mid.%24cAABa_ExdPud9G9kyXF26pPn_7lx7
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal