Hello Guest

Author Topic: Available .22 lr  (Read 3773 times)

Offline wyorunner

• Registered
    • View Profile
Available .22 lr
« on: February 20, 2017, 02:06:40 PM »
Felt the need to share, cabelas has bucket o bullets for $89.99, spend another 10 and get $5 shipping.... also, no limit.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/remington-reg-22-lr-hv-ammo-bucket/1426039.uts?destination=%2Fcatalog%2Fbrowse%2Frimfire-ammunition%2F_%2FN-1100192%2FNs-CATEGORY_SEQ_104536080%3FWT.tsrc%3DEML%26WT.mc_id%3Demail-nl%26eid%3D24039612%26cmp%3DEP20170220%26seg%3DEPP3ALL%26cnt%3D12530%26ctb%3DSUBFEAT2

Mods, if this doesn't need to be a new topic please delete and move to appropriate place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline BobbyB

• "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
Re: Available .22 lr
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 02:08:28 PM »
It's fine. I'll allow it.
So, Bobby...being the calculating trained warrior NCO that you are.  Take the appropriate action, Execute!
your standard grunt level CQB is just putting rounds and rounds on scary stuff till it stops scaring you!

Offline wyorunner

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 02:10:03 PM »
It's fine. I'll allow it.

Phew! And thanks.

Offline BobbyB

• "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2017, 09:05:17 PM »

Phew! And thanks.

I was feeling magnanimous this morning.    :shocked:
So, Bobby...being the calculating trained warrior NCO that you are.  Take the appropriate action, Execute!
your standard grunt level CQB is just putting rounds and rounds on scary stuff till it stops scaring you!

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2017, 08:43:59 AM »

Phew! And thanks.

Rephrase...

Not in the grunt dictionary!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2017, 09:22:44 AM »
I was all over this last night until I realized the governor would want his cut & well, I don't care for him much..... :angry:
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline BobbyB

• "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2017, 05:57:45 PM »

Rephrase...

Um... I had my morning coffee, so I was in a semi decent mood, so it'll allowable.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2017, 07:47:03 PM »

Rephrase...

Um... I had my morning coffee, so I was in a semi decent mood, so it'll allowable.
Copy that

CM

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2017, 04:24:20 PM »
This is still valid by the way. Just order 2 for free shipping. Had some points too and no tax  :grin:
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline wyorunner

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2017, 11:10:44 AM »
This is still valid by the way. Just order 2 for free shipping. Had some points too and no tax  :grin:

Last I saw there was also a code 17SPRING that saved ya another ten bucks I think. But that might have expired.

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2017, 12:09:32 PM »
They only let you use 1 coupon but you can use your bucks.

Have to get while I can here in Kali. In a few months no online buying and you can only bring 50 rounds in from another state! Court battles continue.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline wyorunner

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2017, 12:12:20 PM »

Have to get while I can here in Kali. In a few months no online buying and you can only bring 50 rounds in from another state! Court battles continue.

So I feel this is the right time to say this, its got to be easier to move than deal with that out there. I mean we move about every three years, pretty easy thing ya know :) wonder if they're going to start doing ammo search and seizure type thing, would seem in line with their mentality...

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2017, 01:38:30 PM »
With my wifes job and what family we have we are stuck here. I love the state, just not what has become of it.

I am ready to leave is a second.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline wyorunner

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2017, 01:45:53 PM »
With my wifes job and what family we have we are stuck here. I love the state, just not what has become of it.

I am ready to leave is a second.

Familiar with the wife work moving you thing.... that's why we are currently in AZ.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2017, 02:47:23 PM »
& I in hippy land CO........
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2017, 03:49:01 PM »
I'm third, in Crook County, Illinois.........taxes, bans and stupidity abound!
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2017, 06:35:00 PM »
I hope Trump pulls the rug out from under this state.

Now with all the flooding they want to raise taxes, as we build a train no one wants, support 10+% of the nations aliens and say we won't enforce US law.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2017, 08:51:02 AM »
I hope Trump pulls the rug out from under this state.

Now with all the flooding they want to raise taxes, as we build a train no one wants, support 10+% of the nations aliens and say we won't enforce US law.
You probably just need to stay there JR

The coming rebellion there will need good leaders!

Offline wilsonphil

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2017, 11:09:55 AM »

I would be very hard to prove how much you brought from a different state, just the boxes are marked as of now so as long as you don't have cases and boxes together there is now way of telling where it came from.  Think bootleg cigarettes!  Not that I would ever do anything like this!

Also I have not read the law it just complete ammo not components correct?

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2017, 11:19:45 AM »
Yep, components are good for now. But these guys are nuts.

We will see on the ammo out state buying. They already copy lic plates at shows and have stopped cars coming into ca.

We even have roadside smog checks!!

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2017, 12:19:28 PM »
Just had a thought about how Commieofrnia could dig itself out of its debt

Communist tourism! Work with me a minute on this

Commiefornia could invite  people from the "lower free 47," The other part of a well divided nation that was once the United States in to experience what it was like behind the iron curtain! This could work...People who are used to having freedoms could visit the state and experience the oppression. They could be served green stuff from the sea by hippies while viewing the state legislature enacting yet another tax on a business. Tourists could visit and tour hundreds of abandoned factories where over regulation killed capitalism. They could drive around in cars that do not pollute and are actually edible. They could walk in the dusty plains of once fertile farm fields over to some waterway to perhaps experience a sighting of some little fish that was saved that no one on earth outside commiefornia actually cares about.

They could pay exorbitant taxes on everything they purchase and watch the monies be used to purchase new hypodermic needles for heroin addicts, or college educations for Mexican illegal immigrants. US flags could be seen everywhere, on the ground of course or on fire with some even printed on toilet paper to show how the righteousness of rebellion triumphed over good old patriotism. One could experience disease, pestilence, and unclean food from every ethnic group on earth, except the evil Americans. Adorned with Black Lives Matter T-shirts, tourists could travel to Hollywood to worship the actors and actresses who live there in in all their wisdom and insight!

You could experience confusion, lawlessness, and down right terror in a place where police are put in their proper place, under the foot of the "Clinton is my president" movement. One could view beautiful landscape while enjoying the prayer time sounds from thousands of state subsidized mosques, and have the opportunity to hear the truth about God...That if he existed at all, which is unlikely (According to Ben Afflack) that he was probably black, and created men to love other men.
Oh and speaking of which, while in San Francisco, the tourist could be enlightened with recent Commiafornia scientific discovery pointing that the first two humans were actually a couple of gay monkeys who somehow reproduced (That part of the science isn't 100% proven yet, but they are close.)

Spend your evenings in hotels which are period correct prisons where convicts used to be held under unlawful US laws which had recently been repealed, knowing that the recent gun control laws are now keeping everyone safe. Breath clean air, and dring water made from recycled urine where everyone has a zero footprint! (Meaning most people living there are Zeros, so they walk around leaving "Zero footprints.")

I can see it man. Commifornia tourism. Come to a place where life has been turned upside down, and onto its side, hell it just rolled a few times. A place where homos rule over fascists and legally beat down hate filled Christians. A place where the Mexicans have taken over and are trying to create another Mexican state, but they are so ganked up, that Mexico itself is building a wall to keep them out for good. This is a place where you will regularly see violent gangs shooting up the place where it is illegal to own so much as a pen knife. A place where Spanish and "Los-Slang" is the state language and everything is printed in any language other than English! I could totally see it. I'd say it's about 80% there already.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2017, 12:21:13 PM »
^^^ Gotta make that a CIEMR^^^^

Offline dave945

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2017, 01:34:30 PM »
Glad I'm in Kentucky, they practically hand you ammo as you renew your drivers license.

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2017, 01:39:37 PM »
You nailed it pretty well Don.

Would all be true if not for the few who are fighting it and couple of sane judges.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2017, 04:25:14 PM »
You nailed it pretty well Don.

Would all be true if not for the few who are fighting it and couple of sane judges.
Just by comparison, two days ago I ordered 500 rounds of 7.62 ammo
Yesterday I ordered 300 rounds of .40 pistol ammo in an ammo can
Today I ordered another thousand rounds of .22

Highlight, click, done...

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2017, 04:39:46 PM »
I have orders ready in the next few months. 40 and 45 is mostly what I need, but have enough to reload several k.

Thomas Jefferson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal