SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST > Donations

Our Christmas support 2016

<< < (17/17)

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: cruizng on November 29, 2017, 05:20:54 PM ---What Nate said... ^^^^  Do they need any help this year?   :smiley:

--- End quote ---
Well, the girls had a Christmas, and they were happy and relieved, I think. It would have been bad for them to have to listen to all their classmates talk about all the nice things they got and these ladies not. But that was not the case.

Better yet, it just broke that one dad right down. He was hating God, I think, you know blaming God for all the misery on his life. But amidst all of that, you people reached into that forgotten little corner of America and showed him real Christian love. He came to my wife in tears. He knew that she must have tipped someone or had involvement, but Kath never acknowledged. He swallowed his pride and asked if she could tell whoever, thankyou. She didn't/couldn't admit to anything, it would have cost her the very job that made this knowledge and contacts possible.

She was transferred to a much larger property and we lost contact with those girls who are on the other side of the Ohio river from us now. I am learning about these new girls now. Whether they have any support system, or if momma makes anything or is like everyone else and is struggling. If its the latter, I'd say they would be strong candidates for the same sort of thing as last year. But this year we are going to smash that old record. I want to say we spent something around a grand on food, gifts and rent. I'd like to see the Lord send two to three times that much so we could reach out to several people in need.

We'll see

cruizng:
Thanks for the update. Hopefully the spark of kindness will last a long time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version