Hello Guest

Author Topic: Raptor Ridge, the build.  (Read 50838 times)

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Raptor Ridge, the build.
« Reply #200 on: May 12, 2024, 02:55:02 PM »
Made another run this saturday, trip was uneventful. Good load of stuff, still got 16 mpg.

Found I had the wrong hose for the Skid, so no worky this weekend. Also the battery switch is totally non op. Brough a new one, but access is a under the control.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 12, 2024, 03:05:31 PM »
Bucket on there has been making the trip a few times now. Still waiting for the quick attach ears which I have.

Kubota started great, then started sputtering again. Sure is a fuel issue, so going to get all new lines and a pump. I was able to sputter along just enough to unload the trailer.

The stairs are something I have been looking and a deal finally came up. Advertised as 14 tall, but actually 9 (they included the rails) For now it will allow access to the cont top, later I will use inside the shop as it matched the drawings for second floor access.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 13, 2024, 09:13:06 AM »
You are the scroungenest (Is that a word?) individual I think I have ever known!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline oklawall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 13, 2024, 12:06:30 PM »
You are the scroungenest (Is that a word?) individual I think I have ever known!
That is a performance indicator on NCO performance reports. Was introduced to a new commander by my chief. Sir, this is Sgt Wall. If you need anything, just let him know. But you can never ask where it came from. I was proud of that. LOL

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 13, 2024, 01:18:36 PM »
I like deals and I need it all. Little more organization and I can dig a foundation.

Right now though I have all 3 tractors down. All run just being finicky

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 13, 2024, 04:41:40 PM »
That is a performance indicator on NCO performance reports. Was introduced to a new commander by my chief. Sir, this is Sgt Wall. If you need anything, just let him know. But you can never ask where it came from. I was proud of that. LOL

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Yea, I know your type.
I was the officer having to explain to the other commander why the "thing" was missing while in my possession!!!!!

:-))

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 14, 2024, 09:45:24 AM »
Yea, I know your type.
I was the officer having to explain to the other commander why the "thing" was missing while in my possession!!!!!

If you'd a better job securing your gear, it wouldn't have been creatively reallocated. As a CWO, honestly, you should've known better. Especially in the SPECOPS community. LOL!  :wink:
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline Atkinsmatt

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 14, 2024, 10:39:40 AM »
It wasn't missing. Someone knew where it was.
Matt
16 GMC Denali 2500 HD

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 14, 2024, 11:35:38 AM »
Yea, I know your type.

If you'd a better job securing your gear, it wouldn't have been creatively reallocated. As a CWO, honestly, you should've known better. Especially in the SPECOPS community. LOL!  :wink:
You would think so, but:
1. I'm none too bright
2. The folks I was surrounded with were masters of stealthy operations
3. The game with you combat arms folks is to always take advantage of the aviation people
4. Aviation gets more of the most expensive toys so our stuff is sought after amongst the lowly and smelly people we haul around! ;-)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2024, 11:37:01 AM by Flyin6 »

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: May 14, 2024, 11:37:43 AM »
It wasn't missing. Someone knew where it was.
True...But just not the right person to prevent the inevitable statement of charges!

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: May 14, 2024, 12:33:18 PM »
You guys are fun,  :popcorn:

Thomas Jefferson

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: Today at 10:19:21 AM »

3. The game with you combat arms folks is to always take advantage of the aviation people
4. Aviation gets more of the most expensive toys so our stuff is sought after amongst the lowly and smelly people we haul around! ;-)

You aviation types make it too easy! Always more focused on your rest plans and eating on fine china. Gives ample opportunity for us "smelly people" to reallocate some of that fancy gear y'all have that'll make our lives easier. LOL
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: Today at 12:19:34 PM »

You aviation types make it too easy! Always more focused on your rest plans and eating on fine china. Gives ample opportunity for us "smelly people" to reallocate some of that fancy gear y'all have that'll make our lives easier. LOL
Is there some sort of a problem with eating off of fine china?
;-)

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: Today at 12:52:37 PM »
Back on task, JR when you pouring crete?
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: Today at 01:08:49 PM »
Once the vets stop trying to out do each other,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,soon as possible.

Weather is where I need it, perimitter is staked, just need the kubota running (fuel issues) or exc up there (kinda got on the back burner but its time!). Skid is fine, will need it to break the rock with the hammer.

Thomas Jefferson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal