TOOLS, CONSTRUCTION, ALTERNATIVE ENERGY > What are you building?

Shawn’s new Hippyland Home

<< < (23/23)

stlaser:

--- Quote from: JR on July 05, 2019, 11:29:10 AM ---Sure Don will give you a raise. Right Don?

Had the drywall screw issue with my add on. Just electrical but frustraiting.

Most places don't allow runoff into others properties unless it was natural. Wouldn't that be a builder's issue?

Sent from  disneyworld waiting for a bus.

--- End quote ---

Hilly addition, engineered swail runs behind homes on my side of street. I signed knowing it was there upfront. The home directly behind me added a 3’ high retention wall so he changed his backyard dramatically but reality is same amount of water is still coming from that lot. My bigger issue or his per se is the tile at base behind his wall is not working. Water is leaching our under wall. I made him aware of it. His landscaper told him the tile wasn’t working because he was watering too much.... can’t make this up.  :rolleyes:

rpar86:
I feel your pain Shawn. Just finishing up putting the kitchen back together because someone put a screw into the 3” soil stack from the master bathroom...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: JR on July 05, 2019, 11:29:10 AM ---Sure Don will give you a raise. Right Don?

Had the drywall screw issue with my add on. Just electrical but frustraiting.

Most places don't allow runoff into others properties unless it was natural. Wouldn't that be a builder's issue?

Sent from  disneyworld waiting for a bus.

--- End quote ---
For what?
He hasn't done anything!
And he already has his girls working to help pay for the repairs...
What more can I do?
(Stick stirrin' the pot emoji)

stlaser:
Don, relax more of nothing is still well, nothing. I was actually talking about my day job.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version