Hello Guest

Author Topic: Health tips: Getting up at night  (Read 1199 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Health tips: Getting up at night
« on: August 05, 2019, 09:52:24 PM »
One-and-a-half-minute law-

A friend sent this to me & thought I’d pass it on.  Very interesting & informative:

My name is Alexander, I am a cardiologist and a paramedic. A very important warning for those who wake up at night to go to the bathroom...

You must be careful and use the "One-and-a-Half-minute law" which is scientifically proven. By waking up suddenly for one's physiological needs normally, we often hear that someone "was well in good health and died suddenly during the night without reason. “

The most likely reason is that when that person woke up to go to the bathroom, he/she got up from bed in a hurry, but the brain needs greater blood flow, for having rested, causing a state of fainting and that is when the stroke happens.  It is recommended to learn the "One-and-a-Half-minute law" that can save your life

When you wake up to go to the bathroom, you must first:  Lay for 30 seconds after waking up and then sit up in bed for 30 more seconds lowering your legs quietly and sit like that for another 30 seconds " and only then get up to go to the bathroom

With these steps the chances are gigantic to survive a sudden stroke, regardless of age...

Share with all your family and friends Remember that you can save yours and the lives of many people sharing this information...

Prevention is better than healing:

Pressure Arterial

▶   120/80 normal

▶   130/85 normal (requires control)

▶   140/90 high

▶   150/95 very high

Heartbeat per minute

72 BPM (Default)

60 to 80 BPM (normal)

40 to 180 BPM (abnormal)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Compatibility of blood groups

What's your blood type and how common is it?

O+ (1 IN 3)

A+ (1 IN 3)

B+ (1 in 12)

Ab+ (1 in 29)

O-(1 in 15)

A-(1 in 16)

B-(1 in 67)

AB-(1 in 167)

Water effect

About the body We know that water is important but you never knew the right time to drink!

Did you know?  Drinking water in the correct time maximizes the effectiveness of the human body;

1 Glass of water after waking up, helps activate internal organs...

1 Glass of water 30 minutes before meal helps digestion.

1 Glass of water before showering helps lower blood pressure.

1 Glass of water Before sleeping avoids stroke or heart attack.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal