Hello Guest

Author Topic: Best Pranks  (Read 3228 times)

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Best Pranks
« on: December 07, 2015, 09:08:01 PM »
So I know this will come as a huge surprise but I live to give people a hard time. Imo it makes life worth living. Along with this I have been known to run my share of pranks. I have very few close friends & one of which has been with me since high school which was 20 years ago.

The first year after high school I landed him a construction job with me doing federal jobs building water treatment facilities (sewage & drinking). Anyhow he lived in an apartment complex at the time & always left his truck unlocked. Regular cab ranger w/ normally trash covering passenger side floor boards. This truck was beat to death. So one evening around dusk I shoot a ground hog in the head from under my cousins wood shop. Nice clean shot to back of the head with .22lr so not really much damage.

So it's around eleven and I have this dead critter in the back of my truck. Decide to drop by his place under cover of darkness & with a small block of wood I prop the wood chucks head up next to his shifter sitting in all that trash on passengers side floor board.

So next morning at 0500 my buddy (who is not a morning person) strolls out to his truck to find the woodchuck there with a smile to greet him. Guess he didn't get truck started before he falls out the drivers side door tripping over his own two feet. So he runs over to our own local Darrel Dixon type from walking dead named Tim Smith & wakes him telling him there is a live woodchuck in his truck. So Tim goes out to rassle this critter & sees its dead.

Let me tell you it was really hard keeping a straight face that day at work. Buddy is going on & on trying to figure out which sob did this to him.

Fast forward twenty years, he turned 40 few days ago. I figured twenty years was sufficient & time to come clean for my past transgressions. So I sent him a b-day card asking him to apologize to Tim Smith the next time he runs into him for waking him up that morning so long ago.

Buddy text me a bit ago

"Thanks for the card

You Sh*thead"

;D
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 09:30:55 PM by stlaser »
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Best Pranks
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2015, 09:14:10 PM »
ROFL  I could not have waited that long
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2015, 09:35:36 PM »
Well, I'll say it was worth it. As I was writing the card I had to tell my wife what was up. By time I finished story we were both in tears. Not sure how he never considered me to be the culprit.....

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2015, 09:54:15 PM »
Jeese, 20 years? A patient pranskster you are!
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2015, 10:58:54 PM »
That is freaking great!! Ha. THAT'S when you wanted to have video!

When I was a senior in HS I sent a "gift subscription" of Sports Illustrated to our HS principal (a nun) from a buddy of mine and sent one to him from her. (You know the cards you fill out and just say Bill me Later)

I forgot all about it and two months or so later he comes down the caf where a bunch of us were hanging out and told us how he had to talk to the principal about a gift subscription she sent him etc etc. I had forgotten I had even done it and was just cracking up. I told him after we graduated that I had done it.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2015, 11:13:27 PM »
Funny, here's the other part I didn't mention. Since it's his 40th b-day I signed him up for aarp & a free trial to some men's diapers...... It may take me another 20 to confess to those as well!

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2015, 10:37:29 AM »
Shawn, that's like a whole new and much higher order of PC (Prankster control)

I'd say you could be the next Dally- Lama of pranksters!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2015, 03:15:00 PM »
Shawn, that's like a whole new and much higher order of PC (Prankster control)

I'd say you could be the next Dally- Lama of pranksters!

Wow now there's a compliment! 8)

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2015, 09:24:46 PM »
I would never had lasted 20 year. Must have been great, to bad no way to video that back then.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2015, 10:22:35 PM »
Funny, here's the other part I didn't mention. Since it's his 40th b-day I signed him up for aarp & a free trial to some men's diapers...... It may take me another 20 to confess to those as well!
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

Offline Armalite

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2015, 09:20:30 PM »
Lol, ol Shawn is full of the pranks...  Ask me how I know...  ::)

I'm still waiting for the right time to send over the midgets.....   ;)

Offline Armalite

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2015, 09:33:31 PM »
Shawn and I must have though along the same lines.  Me and a close friend were notorious for bringing live and dead animals to school, all the time.  We would turn loose a live on inside the school more than once, lol.  And sometimes we were known to tie live animals to a friends truck in the parking lot.  Sometimes it was a snake, sometimes a chicken...  We would actually go out at night to the river bottoms, and catch water snakes and put them in a trash bag.  Come to school the next day, and have most every vehicle in the parking lot with a live snake in the bed of the truck, or tied to a door handle, lol...  But, I will say, the few times a live snake was loose in the school, me or my friend were always called in by the principal to catch it and release it outdoors, lol.  Good times.  Had a few guys that would turn in to the biggest sissies over a snake.  Wouldn't even get in their own truck until we removed the critter.  Poor guys. 

And we went to a large school.  Had 194 in my graduating class.  So, roughly 750 kids in one building.  We always had ample targets...
We were also known to turn loose a few large live animals downtown as well.  Nothing funnier than a pack of wild hogs stampeding down main street, lol... 

Country come to town...   8)

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2015, 10:51:27 PM »

I already have 4 midgets you're too late! ;)

& as far as pranking Ashley I am pleading the fifth about the leprechaun....... ::) technically it was a b-day present & I couldn't find a local mariachi band!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 10:55:01 PM by stlaser »

Offline Armalite

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2015, 07:23:10 PM »

I already have 4 midgets you're too late! ;)

& as far as pranking Ashley I am pleading the fifth about the leprechaun....... ::) technically it was a b-day present & I couldn't find a local mariachi band!

Yeah, leprechaun was a good one.  Still have the autographed card in my desk drawer, lol.... 

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2015, 11:00:07 PM »
Yeah, leprechaun was a good one.  Still have the autographed card in my desk drawer, lol....

Let me get this right. I contacted this guy off of CL. & you have his phone number in your desk? Big Date planned?!? :-X

Offline Armalite

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2015, 06:22:47 PM »

Let me get this right. I contacted this guy off of CL. & you have his phone number in your desk? Big Date planned?!? :-X

Heck no!  The playing card he used on that one trick...  You sure are obsessed with CL.  Sure there isn't some underlying drama perhaps that happened to you, but you refuse to admit it or bring it up, so you take it out on the rest of us???   ::)

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2015, 08:07:54 PM »
no issues here just a good commonality that I can use to give you all a bunch of crap

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2015, 08:23:56 PM »
Where is my popcorn emoji....

:popcorn
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal