Hello Guest

Author Topic: Prophesy (If this is anywhere near true, we are in very deep trouble)  (Read 243 times)

Online Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I’m going out on a limb with this prophecy. It came to me in a day dream, of which I have many.

The leaked DHS audio describing how things are really going with the all-out illegal alien invasion on the southern border, the Wuhan Virus ‘dick dance’ and resulting mask/vaccine push-back from citizens all across the nation and the “unmitigated disaster of epic proportions” in Afghanistan have combined to provide the Biden regime with the worst week imaginable.

Those who actually control Biden and the White House cannot allow the media and therefore the American people to continue to focus on these monumental failures of judgment and leadership. I believe ‘they’ will attempt to orchestrate a event that will make the January 6th ‘Insurrection’ pale in comparison.

My guess is that it will be a canned ‘false flag’ event taken off the shelf by the FBI, involving ‘vaccine resisting White Supremacists’(aka Trump supporters), similar to the Governor Whitmer kidnapping plot…planned and promoted by Chris Wray’s Gestapo.

Secretary Mayorkas gave us sneak preview of who will be blamed in the Friday 13th DHS Terrorism Alert:

DHS Bulletin Says Opposition To COVID Mandates Is ...

I believe that there will be some major ‘oil leaks’ resulting from this next upcoming false flag operation. There will be unsuspecting victims in the upper echelons of the current administration. A couple of the prospects have already outlived their usefulness and are causing a painfully unacceptable amount of embarrassment for those who are actually directing the ‘Great Reset’. You probably already have a good idea of which expendables might be likely candidates to ‘take one for the team’. And I don’t see the any of the perpetrators of the incident surviving for interrogation, allowing for endless speculation as to motive, political affiliation, the degree of Donald Trump’s involvement, etc.

I envision the upcoming ‘event’ happening much sooner rather than later….within days, perhaps. I believe ‘they’ will attempt to create a dramatic, knockout punch of such magnitude that it will hold the attention of the media and gain the sympathy of the most naïve members of the citizenry for months and/or years to come. The result: the border crisis, forced vaccinations, Afghanistan and Hunter’s laptop will become nothing more than distant memories.

It’s gonna get ugly…..quickly
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal