Hello Guest

Author Topic: Feel free to write any of these a**hats and tell them what you think  (Read 1437 times)

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Feel free to write any of these a**hats and tell them what you think
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 10:13:54 PM »
The good thing is that common criminals, MS-13, other gang members, the Cartels, Radical Islam, Terrorists, and nut jobs will also willingly follow the law as well.

We should be thankful! We are looking at the end of killings and shootings in America

I feel so good now!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

OldKooT

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 10:47:45 PM »
One many may miss.....Bans any assault weapon that accepts a detachable ammunition magazine and has one or more military characteristics including a pistol grip, a forward grip, a barrel shroud, a threaded barrel or a folding or telescoping stock. Owners may keep existing weapons.

Threaded barrels...they then are banning suppressors. Folding stock..... so a Ruger Mini can't be sold/transferred as an example with a OEM folder stock.

My slant..... its the Dem's latest insider trading game. Cause a uproar.... sales soar...big gun makes $$$$$

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2019, 07:49:07 AM »
Obama made me a hoarder.....

Its window dressing.  There are enough of those weapons in circulation to continue mass shootings for generations to come.  Then when they keep happening because they wont address mental health issues, they can come back and say, well we gotta confiscate.

Come and get it!
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2019, 02:57:45 PM »
Saw this bill yesterday. Very little chance it will ever get further and they will not be even close to a vote in the senate.

If they get full control like here in Ca, we are in deep trouble!
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline wilsonphil

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2019, 04:26:32 PM »
Obama made me a hoarder.....

Its window dressing.  There are enough of those weapons in circulation to continue mass shootings for generations to come.  Then when they keep happening because they wont address mental health issues, they can come back and say, well we gotta confiscate.

Come and get it!

I told you guys before and I will say it again, they will never come to anyone's house in mass to confiscate firearms, it just will not happen in mass. Even Australia did not do that when they confiscated everyone's guns down there.

What they will do I would assume is do some of these things to make your life very unpleasant.

1.  Suspend your drivers license.
2.  Freeze your bank accounts/CC/ATMcards.
3.  If you get a government pension/assistance/pay check/Tax returns then they could seize/suspend those payments.
4.  Warrant out for your arrest.
5.  Suspend your passport.
6.  Put you on the no fly list.

7. Declare national emergency outlawing firearm ownership (per the current speaker Pelosie) 

These are the easy low hanging fruit,  I know none of you would ever sign a statement saying you sold/lost/gave away your offending assault weapon.  That statement will say if you are ever found in possession of said weapon then its a felony 10-25 years and property confiscation.

You will only be good with a tool you use and are proficient with!  If you can't practice with a good tool, you will not be proficient with that tool.  This is one goal they also never talk about force you to keep it hidden.  Then they turn all the snowflakes into spies so that they can report they heard/saw lots of gunshots with assault weapons. 

« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 01:20:46 PM by wilsonphil »

Offline wilsonphil

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2019, 01:18:52 PM »
OK I stand 100% corrected, as least out here they are stupid enough to come to your house, really unbelievable!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2hwl7r40nk&t=11s

this guy tried to comply with the law(s) and gets 4ea DOJ officers at his house and take personal property without due process. Im glad this guy was able to film at least part of it.   

« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 01:21:40 PM by wilsonphil »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal