GENERAL TOPICS > The Ladies Corner

Wife nearly pulled CC last night early this morning in a parking garage

<< < (3/3)

stlaser:

--- Quote from: Flyin6 on March 12, 2017, 08:40:27 PM ---Another crazy person...So many of them these days

Glad she's fine, happier that she was thinking throughout the "Experience"

Had an incident at Church today. My security team was alerted while we were doing some checks outside the building. Some homeless guy came in and started to ask for money.

I decided to turn it into a training event. I told two members to confront him, control him and talk him out of the building. If he turned physical, then wrap him up and get him outside.

This guy, a black man started giving one of my guys some mouth. The security person was having none of it and although controlled, it was escalating. I stepped in, and tried to talk him down. I explained that he wasn't getting any money, or a place to stay or food until monday morning.

He starts telling me my people and one of the ushers were calling him a "N"

I looked him straight in the eye and told him that wasn't true. I then explained to him that his poor choices had placed him in this position, but he argued that white people hated blacks and that was the reason he was homeless. Again, I said that was not true and it was his poor choices that landed him where he was.

Then something wierd happened. He said the man who I had just sent in who was under my observation from the first second had called him a Ni&&er! I felt something and said to another security guy that I had seen demon possessed people do this. That's when he got all squirmy. I mean his facial expression changed, he backed up, hands in pockets which causes us to alert. Hands = guns or knives.

SO that was it. We told him the game was up, time to go, and he did... Just made me feel wierd with that, "What just happened" feeling

--- End quote ---

She's a smart girl, not sure how I lucked out but that is another discussion.

My experience is most people are cowardly to some degree, insane or otherwise. This guy for instance last night with my wife. She never gave an inch, all 5' of her. In fact a little to my dismay she moved towards him. She did say he was in clear view & could see her hand in her purse. My response was it amazes me these people have no idea how close their lives were to ending.

The other thing you touched on is how many are affected by possession of some sort, it is running rampant through our society. Once you believe it is possible to be possessed then start looking for it the signs are clear.

JR:
Glad she kept a clear head and did the right thing. Being quiet is golden many times.

Not to argue Shawn, but having been in those situations a few times I found it was better to get along as it is their house. Always worked out, but I had been asked don't go here, remove this, no guns in here. Nope.

stlaser:
JR, it was never anything like remove your weapon etc. it was more hippa based etc if you're familiar. Well, and that one time the psych patient who was supposed to be under officer supervision who managed to hang his neck from something. Anyhow, hope that didn't come across wrong as the majority were very professional but as with all things a few ruin it for everyone.

JR:
Hippa includes LEO and any person who is part of their custody chain. We also had the obligation for privacy. This came up OFTEN as I was in transport and did many medicals my last couple years. Most health care providers had no idea until.

So back to the subject at hand, well done. My wife, well it would have come out very different sorry to say.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version