Hello Guest

Author Topic: I agree  (Read 466 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I agree
« on: January 11, 2024, 09:06:53 AM »
A bit crude, but warriors and warfare is rather obscene. So true, I almost couldn't agree more, although my love for Jesus has tempered the hatred part of the necessary part of war.

Quote from a WWII veteran overhearing someone say that `You can't bomb an ideology.": "The hell you can't, because we did it. These Muslims are no different than the [Imperial] Japanese. The Japs had their suicide bombers too. And we stopped them. What it takes is the resolve and will to use a level of brutality and violence that your generations can't stomach. And until you can, this crap won't stop. It took us on the beaches with bullets, clearing out caves with flame throwers, and men like LeMay burning down their cities, killing people by the tens of thousands. And then it took 2 atom bombs on top of it.  Plus we had to bomb the crap out of German cities to get them to quit fighting. But, if that was what it took to win, we were willing to do it. Until you are willing to do the same...well I hope you enjoy this crap, because it ain't going to stop!" Back then, we had leadership, resolve, resources and determination. Today we're afraid to hurt people's feelings....and worry about which bathroom to piss in!!!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal