Hello Guest

Author Topic: The Message is Everywhere  (Read 807 times)

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The Message is Everywhere
« on: July 27, 2015, 08:53:39 PM »
Sitting in a small church in Gardner, MO on Sunday, it would seem as if preacher Tim was trolling our discussions, CIEMR and other boards here!

His message was that there is a need for, and an awakening taking place in this Nation!  The minority (Christians) need to stand-up and demand that our voices be heard!  Why shouldn't we be heard, as the minority views seem to be running the agendas of our Government?  We need to be un-appologetic in or demand that Christian values be protected every bit as much as others "rights" that are trashing this once great Nation.  He also delineated the desire of God to Bless his people, not pass judgement.  He WILL pass judgement on those (Nations and individuals) who do not seek his will and live his word......and accept his gift of salvation.  He also stated that a battle is coming......this is the same preacher I've previously mentioned keeps a metal sign across from his porch to perform a mag dump when he has a bad day as a heating and air technician.....

The more this site becomes known, the more we will find our message is more widespread than we know!
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: The Message is Everywhere
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 10:11:58 PM »
^^^Yep

Our job here is to discuss the current context and juxtapose it with the Bible. It's as easy as that.
We know what to do. We know right from wrong. We simply need to stand fast...I will
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Atkinsmatt

• View Profile
Re: The Message is Everywhere
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 10:34:21 PM »
As will I.
Matt
16 GMC Denali 2500 HD

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal