WEAPONS > Firearms

Interesting Beretta 92F and Glock 17 comparo

(1/3) > >>

Flyin6:
Couple of guys here doing their own torture test of two popular pistols, the Glock 17 and the Beretta 92F
I carry both of these brands. I have a 3,000+ round 92F and a favorite G19. I carried both in combat zones, and liked both, and still do.
Seems the elements have reduced both weapons to a common failure state.
BTW, My 92F has NEVER failed, Never. I did get a failure to feed and no lock-back when empty malfunction on the G19. My other glocks, G21, G30, and G23 have never malfunctioned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Srg4nwVv6go

Higher Caliber:
Kept waiting for scruffy to blow a hole in his hand... Or put one in his buddy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyin6:
That whole thing got me to thikin'

So I went down to the gun shop. My wife carries a M&P9C and she constantly complains of it being too heavy. It's a 12 round double stacker.

Well, wouldn't you know it, they now make a single stack 9mm compact with 8 round capability, so I bought one!

No range time yet, but the pretty lady liked it, and it's now in her handbag!

rasimmo:
I assume you bought the M&P shield. I have it in 40 and like it. It has fired everything I've run through it with no problems so far. I carry it IWB some when I'm driving a lot. I usually forget it's there and almost went in to get on helicopter to fly to work with it a few times.

Edit: just looked at what you fell in love with and realized I assumed correctly.

BobbyB:

--- Quote from: Flyin6 on June 20, 2015, 06:30:04 PM ---That whole thing got me to thikin'

So I went down to the gun shop. My wife carries a M&P9C and she constantly complains of it being too heavy. It's a 12 round double stacker.

Well, wouldn't you know it, they now make a single stack 9mm compact with 8 round capability, so I bought one!

No range time yet, but the pretty lady liked it, and it's now in her handbag!

--- End quote ---

I've told you about the Shield before, in either 9 or 40. They are nice, I've popped off a few from the 40 at a local gun range that has one for rent. It's surprisingly accurate for a SHORT barrel and doesn't have much recoil, at least that I noticed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version