Hello Guest

Author Topic: Hello from W4WN  (Read 1077 times)

Offline W4WN

• Registered
    • View Profile
Hello from W4WN
« on: September 25, 2014, 08:54:25 PM »
Wow RMTW&S looks like it's off to a great start, Congratulations Don! I get the feeling a great deal of good works are going to be done here!

I'm Joe from North Carolina, here from the DF, long time reader of the builds, CIEMRs, and other inspirational chronicles.
Christian, husband, father, son.
RF Engineer for the phone company by trade.
Interests: Family, building stuff, radio, shooting, fishing, baseball, and big diesel trucks of course.

Offline OVERWATCH_09

• DESTROYER OF PROFILES
  • Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from W4WN
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 09:06:46 PM »
Hey Joe, and welcome to the site.  The guest/unpaid version is a little empty right now, we're inundated with lots of thread transfers and I'm slowly trying to get the site built how Don wants it. 

If you go to Profile->Actions->Paid Subscriptions you will see the subscription options.  Honestly we have way more content on here already than I thought we would in under 1 month of going live.  TexasRedneck is heading up the radio/comms section, and I've already found some really interesting information over there, would love to have you join!

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from W4WN
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2014, 09:14:45 PM »
Welcome aboard Joe!

I think this site is going to be a lot like what we had going on over at D-Max, but in some ways will be better. The group we had there was great, lots of bees attracted to that honey (God) and we'll continue with the same theme here.

My hope is for the secular young men to flood in here and find themselves amongst a ton of  strong men who will ultimately coach and or serve as examples...all about seed plantin'!

We'll cover the topics we want to in an intelligent manner brought here by guys such as yourself. You've seen my brain power and probably found me wanting sometimes, so join up and give me a hand!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal