Hello Guest

Author Topic: 5 companies openly supporting Christian values in America  (Read 3671 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
5 companies openly supporting Christian values in America
« on: October 26, 2015, 09:25:06 PM »
These companies have founders and employees who are people of faith. They openly proclaim their values and are obviously pitted against the forces bent on removing morality from America
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: 5 companies openly supporting Christian values in America
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 09:46:40 PM »
They really hate Hobby Lobby.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 09:50:34 PM »
Don, thanks for sharing.  So to avoid a lot of questions and provide a fact based approach as a model for the rest of the entries to come, can you provide examples of these company's support for christian values?
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2015, 09:56:44 PM »
We should openly support good companies, transferring OUR wealth from those supporting causes like Planned Parenthood.

Christians should also in my view not invest in stocks of those companies nor mutual funds that own that stock.

My insurance company started divesting some of their fringe insurance to contract companies. Motorcycles and RV's were transferred to one of those companies. I have been in USAA for 37 years I think. When I found out that Progressive (Appropriately named) now insured my bike, I called and cancelled the progressive policy, and purchased an All State policy. I then called USAA and asked them if they knew that they were supporting a company which was the largest donator of money to the American Communist Party. A company of military founded, owned and controlled people donating money to communists??? Not on my watch!
I got a note back from them that explained that many members were calling in with similar complaints...
Probably didn't make a hill of beans of difference, but for my little bit of business, my conscience is clear that my money is not used to kill babies nor fund people connected with those who have made war on my brothers in arms.

Offline Dawg25385

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2015, 10:29:04 PM »
I'd like to add Crossbreed Holsters to the list

2006 Chevrolet 2500 HD 6.6 - MotorOps EFI, 4" MBRP, S&B intake, AirBags and B&W Turnover Ball
Prov 27:17, 2 Tim 1:7
NRA Life Member

Offline rasimmo

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2015, 07:02:18 PM »
This is from a local "to me" shop that does hydro graphics and Cerakote. I like it!

"********************** Please read before you place order: ******************************
                                                                       ++
                                                                       ++
Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior here at Louisiana Hydro Graphics. We place a small cross on every
job we do. It is tastefully placed into the art. If you have a problem with this do NOT SEND ME YOUR STUFF
I will not remove it or not place one on your item. We are professing bible – fearing Christians so If you are
an atheist, agnostic, muslim or any other religion who has a problem with Jesus !, we dont need your business.
                       MATTHEW 5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness:
                                                    for they shall be filled.
                      PSALM 5:5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

Hey God says he hates all workers of iniquities

but the good news is we can be forgiven for these transgressions.

JOHN 3:16-17  16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him

shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world,

but to save the world through him.

Thanks for choosing Louisiana Hydro Graphics for your painting needs and graphic designs."

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2015, 07:17:01 PM »
Thats going to get a order from me....

What to send them?
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2015, 07:21:40 PM »
I get that from some ebay members too. I wouldn't say good enough for the list but good to see it.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2015, 09:01:45 PM »
Those boys will get my order for the "Real-Man" sign I plan to plant down at the farm.

Crosses are welcome there!

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2015, 10:16:50 PM »
That's pretty awesome.
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2015, 06:11:52 AM »
This is a great topic....(I have an anology here but I'm going to wander a bit i hope thats okay)...just tonight at dinner my FIL mentioned that someone wants to pass a law (here in MA) that would allow people to bring dogs into a restaurant. He also said how many people simply put a bandana on a dog and claim it is a service dog. I feel that many times these fringe groups find a politician who may be a kindred spirit or just someone who caves thinking they have found a voting bloc. So they sponsor a bill....then other politicians are afraid of being portrayed as "anti-pet" or some bs so they go along with it. Sadly the majority of the public who probably feel that they don't want to eat dinner next to a dog cleaning themselves don't get up in arms over it so no huge opposition is mounted. And then we're stuck with a law that is offensive.

My point is we need to publicly support those organizations who make their Christian beliefs known to us. Just as the silent majority unknowingly "allows" offensive laws to be passed, we have to stand up for those businesses and entities who are willing to stand front and center in identifying themselves as Christinan. We should harrass lawmakers with our support and play the same game that the fringe groups play....get lawmakers to come out and be with store owners who identify as Christian, etc. We still have strength in numbers but we could well lose it if we allow politicians to be actively swayed by the vocal minorities among us.

And we clearly need to vote every day with our dollars. And also make those companies aware that we are doing so. I think a lot of companies would like the customer support but it has been so pounder down people's throats not to "offend" someone that many who WOULD identify themselves as Christian, probably dont. We need to make "I am a Christian business" a sign of pride and one that also raises the profits of those entities who choose to ascribe to that.

Just my thoughts...
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 06:15:09 AM by Wilbur »

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2015, 07:46:34 AM »
you are right Wilbur.

We also need to vote every time the polls are open.  Minority (positional not ethnic) are loud and they get the attention of the polititicians because they vote en bloc and in high percentages.

Men and women fought and many died for our way of life and our method of government.  In my opinion, if you don't vote every time the polls are open you spit on their sacrifice.

The majority of this country are still conservative.  Last election estimates are that only 54% of voters turned out.  If every conservative turned out to vote we would have dominated every election.

Want to be heard?  Want to change Washington?  VOTE DAMMIT! and get your conservative friends to vote too.  Be responsible for changing the tide.  It is still within our grasp.

Otherwise stay home and let the vocal minority, like the 3% of the country that are homosexual or the 40% of the population living off the government, continue to vote to strip you of your rights.

Sorry, rant over.  I'm caffeinated.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2015, 09:22:35 AM »
First
Do we have to call you Wilbur?
Just sayin, but from my southern boy affectations, Wil would seem more appropriate
Although I do realize nor-easterners tend to be somewhat formal (easily offended and girly) Ooops, did I say that?

Sorry, I've been sufferin' from QSA this morning! (Quoffee Separation Anxiety)

But you are exactly correct, and I like that you said that.

You refered to a quality very much lacking in American Males and in Christians

That quality is: Boldness

So your case in point is: The companies are bold enough to make a statement, "We support Jesus" in a world where at best that statement is very hillbilly, and at worse shows contempt for the change at hand
And you go on further to say, we should stand lockstep with them!

I agree

Let's vote

OK I voted for this idea

Concept accepted by a unanimous vote of one

Boldness for Christ is voted in and accepted.

So go forward and do what you said

And get other believers to do the same.

As your boldness grows, trumpet the cause of Jesus and watch the doors fly open!

Move out!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 09:23:16 AM by Flyin6 »

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2015, 02:57:27 PM »
Ditto Don! Boldness for all that we believe in is critical. We risk so much if we don't act accordingly.....as I believe many are finding out in Europe today.

And Will is fine. Jut don't call me late for dinner!  ;)

Offline moto123

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2015, 02:17:39 PM »
Plus Chick-Fil-A is just so darn delicious!!!!  And they are the only fast food place that I know of who offer actual fresh fruit in a kids meal.  We've been driving 20 minutes out of our way to go there for years and now they are finally opening one on my drive home!  We're a little bit excited :)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal