Facebook
Twitter
Delta Airlines
Progressive Insurance
Starbucks
Levi Strauss
84 Lumber
Outback Steak House
Dicks Sporting Goods (Customer service : 877 846-9997 Listen to the prompts and the last one is general customer service who can handle the whole thing.)
NIKE
New York Post
CNN
MSNBC
ABC
Apple
Last Update 1/16/2021

cudakidd53:
Starbucks
Citgo

TexasRedNeck:
Morning boys. As a public service announcement I will tell you dont ever buy anything from MLB.com. I ordered 2 jerseys and paid for 2 day shipping. That was 6 days ago and they havent even processed my order. Here's the chat with customer service

Brittany: Hi there, my name is Brittany. How can I help?
: Are you able to see the information I was required to input before starting a chat or do I have to provide all of that again?
Brittany: Are you trying to check the status of your order?
: yes the order I placed 6 days ago with an upcharge for 2 day shipping and I received no additional correspondence
Brittany: I see. Well both items are still processing and have not been shipped out just yet.
Brittany: Your Jersey will ship no later than 11/13.
Brittany: Your hat will be shipped not later than 11/30.
Brittany: I am sorry.
Brittany: Your Men's Majestic Jose Altuve White Houston Astros 2017 World Series Champions Team Logo Cool Base Player Jersey
Brittany: Will ship no later than 11/30.0
Brittany: 11/30
: Now I know why the feedback scores for MLB.com is so bad. It takes three weeks to process an order and I get charged to ship it expedited. When ordering it said I'd receive it much sooner. I realize you personally don't have control over your company's business practice but I hope you will share this with your leadership team (assuming they even care) There is obviously a flaw in the business model and I won't be doing business with MLB.com again. And I'll make sure others are aware of the poor business practice.

So that's 11 days just to process and ship and then I paid another $18 to have it sent 2 days. Why  would I pay 2 day shipping to get it 13 days?

After dealing with this I saw countless similar feedback on line. These people suck and are probably just a web site middle man with no inventory at all.

Flyin6:
OK, then... :angry:

Rant off!

Flyin6:
Current List:

Citgo
Delta Airlines
Progressive Insurance
Starbucks
MLB.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index