WEAPONS > Other Weapons

Bow and Crossbow pic thread

(1/13) > >>

BobbyB:
I know we have some archery aficionados out there. So here's a thread for you to show what you use, and spread the knowledge.

KensAuto:
I think Ashley or Dwayne might be the local experts, but I'll post some pics later. I love archery.

JR:
I have a Recurve breakdown from Cabelas and just got a Barnett Raptor Crossbow from them. I am no expert by they are fun to shoot and the boys have recurves too.

Got the recurve for keeping in the truck. Haven't shot it yet but have a fishing setup for it too. Done shooting on/off through the years and scouting with my kids gives me more hands on. We even had a disc shoot in camp and I hit that dang thing!

Crossbow I got for range and accuracy. Comes with a scope but looking a adding a reflex to it. Uses 20 in half moon bolts.

I grab a couple pack of hunting tips at wally from time to time. Hard to beat for $7. They also have a nice 3 pin fiber optic site for $10.

KensAuto:
Here's my favorite bow. It's a Liberty  (not bowtech), proclaimed as the smallest, lightest, and fastest for its size :

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

stlaser:
Btw I texted Ash to come on this thread & post up but he's being a weenie. I can say that because he has the time to comment on my wife's fb page but not show up here. Time to gossip with the girls n all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version