RULES/WELCOMES > Message from the Owner

Merry Christmas, 2015

<< < (2/2)

rasimmo:
My little brother sent me a picture of the dry erase board on his fridge. He had written this note.

"Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house no one was stirring not even my spouse. I went to the room to find her asleep, so I kissed her goodnight on her angel like cheek. As I rustled in bed she grumbled and groaned.  I thanked our Lord Jesus for a Christmas not spent alone"

Having spent a few away from home myself (including this one) I thought it was pretty cool. Like some of yall he has spent several away serving this great country. He just started his last 3 years before retirement at a shore duty assignment so he is happy to not have to leave again.

cudakidd53:
God Bless you all and your families:

I was blessed to host my father, my daughters, the eldest girls fiancée, along with my wife and spent Christmas Eve together!  Aside from salvation, the best gifts I'll ever receive!

Dawg25385:
Merry Christmas everyone!

Joy to the world! The Lord has come. Let earth receive her King

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: cudakidd53 on December 25, 2015, 02:53:16 PM ---God Bless you all and your families:

I was blessed to host my father, my daughters, the eldest girls fiancée, along with my wife and spent Christmas Eve together!  Aside from salvation, the best gifts I'll ever receive!

--- End quote ---
Daughters...How cool!

Wilbur:
I am sorry to be late for this....blessings to all of you on this special day. We had a wonderful day with family. We were fortunate to have everyone together. It was a very special day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version