GENERAL TOPICS > Parenting

Father Daughter Dance, how their first dates SHOULD be

<< < (2/4) > >>

EL TATE:

--- Quote from: cudakidd53 on February 08, 2016, 03:48:15 PM ---Very nice there Tate!  Was at my last one most likely with my youngest, Friday, on her 11th Birthday!  By 5th grade, almost none of her classmates attend, so she hung with her 4th grade basketball buddies.  Nice night by all measures.......I always laugh at the youngest ones, who's mom's are so proud of those cute dresses.......little do they know that 30 mins. in, they become floor dusters as the little ones twirl, flop, spin and make snow angles on the floor most of the evening!

Great pictures too!

--- End quote ---

100% accurate there sir. I had some pics of that, but they were just blurs. Samsung camera is no high speed Nikon that's for sure.

TexasRedNeck:
I sure hope her taste in men improves as she gets older.....jus sayin.

Seriously, thanks for sharing.  I did that with my 12 year old one night.  Just the two of us.

EL TATE:
I remembered your pictures when we were at the dinner table. Our penne w/ meat sauce and breadsticks wasn't very photogenic, but we had a great time. I just hope she doesn't go lookin for some gray haired executive type with a young man's truck and too many guns...  :o

stlaser:
Never too many guns Tate......

KensAuto:

--- Quote from: EL TATE on February 10, 2016, 10:51:53 AM ---I remembered your pictures when we were at the dinner table. Our penne w/ meat sauce and breadsticks wasn't very photogenic, but we had a great time. I just hope she doesn't go lookin for some gray haired executive type with a young man's truck and too many guns...  :o

--- End quote ---

Dang.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version