Hello Guest

Author Topic: Ex KGB interview.  (Read 1574 times)

Offline husker77c

• Registered
    • View Profile
Ex KGB interview.
« on: February 23, 2016, 11:36:47 AM »
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

Pretty interesting and scary. 

What I'm struggling with though is how does this continue after the fall of the Soviet Union?  Is it that good of a process that once it's set in place it keeps propagating?

Would like to hear people's thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Ex KGB interview.
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 12:20:52 PM »
Russia declassified some KGB files in the mid '90s that showed how one of the greatest of their successes against us was starting the protest movement against the Viet Nam war in the '60s. The core professors who were behind the hippie movement were trained by undercover KGB operatives, and were brainwashed so successfully that their influence spread like wildfire. The students they influenced became teachers, college professors, and politicians. And, so, the cycle has continued.
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2016, 01:30:29 PM »
We're screwed unless things turn ugly and the tables turn back towards patriotism, morals and self-reliance.   
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline sideways

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2016, 02:30:13 PM »
We're screwed unless things turn ugly and the tables turn back towards patriotism, morals and self-reliance.   
Some friends and I were just talking about this the other night. We all came to an agreement that it's going to take a war to get back to the way America is supposed to be.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2016, 04:03:36 PM »
Some friends and I were just talking about this the other night. We all came to an agreement that it's going to take WINNING a war to get back to the way America is supposed to be.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Fixed it.......

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2016, 04:55:06 PM »
I've feared for a long time that we would see another Civil War/Revolution in our own lifetime. Scary as hell, especially since I am currently serving. It will be interesting to see how many Servicemen/women truly understand their oaths.
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2016, 07:11:34 PM »
It might take someone like you to actually explain it to some of them, including some commissioned officers........scary the amount of politicization of our military over the last several years!

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2016, 08:01:47 PM »
Scary for sure....amazing still how many do not realize that McCarthy was not only RIGHT but he woefully underestimated the amount of Soviet influence that existed within American society and government.

I think the rise of Bernie Sanders is proof of this. College professors spout nonsensical arguments that college kids buy in to it and they go out and support nutjobs like a Bernie Sanders and the circle is complete. I am hopeful that this election cycle is seeing a significant number of people who realize just what is at stake and while I would have previously recoiled in horror at the idea of Scalia dying before the election there is part of me wondering if that will get enough gun loving patriotic Americans out to vote to ensure that his replacement is not nominated by Hillary or Bernie. And so far the polls (record turnout among Republicans and less than 2008 levels for Dems) are suggesting that may be the case. I hope (and pray) I am right.

But yeah.....I am preparing for the alternative too. For just the reason I have fire insurance.....

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal