GENERAL TOPICS > Faith Discussion

Prayer Request thread

(1/382) > >>

Flyin6:
Not sure what is the best way to go forth with this, but I wanted a single spot to go to where I could corral all the individual requests for prayer. I'm heading off to Friday night Church in 10 hours, and go 2-3 times a week. I'd like to tell others and lift up your needs.

To begin:

Sam's Wife, for healing
Miss Kay, Healing, strength from a medical condition
Our Nation for spiritual healing, and to find a Godly leader
Our Warriors everywhere for protection

I guess the best way to continue it forward is to cut and paste the list from the previous post and add yours. If your need has been answered and no more prayer is needed for it, then simply remove that person or request from the list.

stlaser:
My wife Tonya had foot surgery yesterday. All is well now & we're hoping for a speedy recovery with no complications. Thanks

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: stlaser on February 26, 2016, 11:07:34 AM ---My wife Tonya had foot surgery yesterday. All is well now & we're hoping for a speedy recovery with no complications. Thanks

--- End quote ---

Tonya for healing from foot surgery
Sam's Wife, for healing

Atkinsmatt:
Sam's Wife, for healing
My brother, Tim, having problems with bones in his foot and they are seriously considering amputation.

Wilbur:
Sam's Wife, for healing
My brother, Tim, having problems with bones in his foot and they are seriously considering amputation.
My Dad Gordon who is starting the last journey of his life. We don't know if it will be a month or months, but it won't be long. May it be peaceful and pain free for him. And for my mother who provides constant care and attention that she find peace and comfort in this most difficult time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version