Prayer Request thread

<< < (2/382) > >>

cudakidd53:
Tonya for healing from foot surgery
Sam's Wife, for healing
Miss Kay, Healing, strength from a medical condition
Our Nation for spiritual healing, and to find a Godly leader
Our Warriors everywhere for protection
My brother, Tim, having problems with bones in his foot and they are seriously considering amputation.
My Dad Gordon who is starting the last journey of his life. We don't know if it will be a month or months, but it won't be long. May it be peaceful and pain free for him. And for my mother who provides constant care and attention that she find peace and comfort in this most difficult time.
Mike P.s son Jacob in Oregon find his way in life and a job.

Flyin6:
Great job men!

Now, every time we read that list, precede the reading with "Father God" and pray those needs.

We can get these people prayed for several times a day!

Thanks

Tonya for healing from foot surgery
Sam's Wife, for healing
My brother, Tim, having problems with bones in his foot and they are seriously considering amputation.
My Dad Gordon who is starting the last journey of his life. We don't know if it will be a month or months, but it won't be long. May it be peaceful and pain free for him. And for my mother who provides constant care and attention that she find peace and comfort in this most difficult time.
Mike P.s son Jacob in Oregon find his way in life and a job.

Wilbur:
Don I agree! A bunch of people saying words will definitely be a help.

If I can offer a suggestion....at least for me I like to pray with a specific person in mind. So I added the original poster's name to the list for what they added. It will help me keep it straight. :) I'm open to whatever folks think.

Don: Sam's Wife, for healing
Stlaser: My wife Tonya had foot surgery yesterday. All is well now & we're hoping for a speedy recovery with no complications.
Atkinsmatt: My brother, Tim, having problems with bones in his foot and they are seriously considering amputation.
Wilbur: My Dad Gordon who is starting the last journey of his life. We don't know if it will be a month or months, but it won't be long. May it be peaceful and pain free for him. And for my mother who provides constant care and attention that she find peace and comfort in this most difficult time.
Cudakidd: Mike P.s son Jacob in Oregon find his way in life and a job.

Flyin6:
Everyone: JR for a successful surgery and healing.
Stlaser: My wife Tonya had foot surgery yesterday. All is well now & we're hoping for a speedy recovery with no complications.
Atkinsmatt: My brother, Tim, having problems with bones in his foot and they are seriously considering amputation.
Wilbur: My Dad Gordon who is starting the last journey of his life. We don't know if it will be a month or months, but it won't be long. May it be peaceful and pain free for him. And for my mother who provides constant care and attention that she find peace and comfort in this most difficult time.
Cudakidd: Mike P.s son Jacob in Oregon find his way in life and a job

stlaser:
JR for a successful surgery and healing.
Cudakidd: Mike P.s son Jacob in Oregon find his way in life and a job

Thanks for the prayers, I told the wife you were all pulling for her & she very much appreciated it! Tonya went to her first post surgery appointment. Took X-rays, no infection, swelling is minimal & all the bones are aligned in the Dr's words "perfectly". I would say she is out of the woods & a full recovery is expected. Thank you & take her off the "official" list.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version