Hello Guest

Author Topic: Atlanta area: I'm hiring truck drivers  (Read 731 times)

Offline fenriswolf039

• Registered
    • View Profile
Atlanta area: I'm hiring truck drivers
« on: April 13, 2016, 05:04:17 PM »
I need class A and B drivers who like to work.

I'm tired of the slack-asses who cross my doorway in their house slippers looking like mommy rolled them out of bed and made them find a job.

I need go-getters.  People who present well and are polite to my customers, and not afraid to use a pallet jack or get their hands dirty from time to time.
You will make it home almost every night.  I don't hang my drivers out to dry on the road, waiting for loads.  If there's no back haul, you turn and burn.  Bring it back to Atlanta where we have outbound and local work.

Take home from 700-1000 per week (could be potentially more) if you can give me at least 55 hours every week.  Late model Kenworth equipment.

Dry Van, Flat Bed (pays more), and Hazmat endorsement is a plus.  If you think this sounds good, or know somebody who you would vouch for as a hard worker who shows up ON TIME, holler back at me.

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Atlanta area: I'm hiring truck drivers
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2016, 12:25:26 AM »
I could have done that before I retired, had it all. Gave it up in this Komy state, but wish I had kept my A non-com.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal