Hello Guest

Author Topic: More truth.  (Read 1545 times)

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
More truth.
« on: July 22, 2016, 11:04:25 PM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: More truth.
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 10:47:50 AM »
Munich killer had planned his attack for a year, investigators reveal http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/24/munich-killer-had-planned-his-attack-for-year-investigators-reveal.html

Another musloid malfunction.  Interesting how BHO is not dumbfounded by the ability for a teen to illegally aquire a weapon in a tightly gun controlled state. Merkle says she'll do everything possible to protect German citizens.....except of course relax gun control. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2016, 11:13:41 PM »
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2016, 10:57:00 AM »
Got it Shawn.  Good read

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2016, 10:37:53 AM »

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2016, 11:00:20 AM »
Wondering how the professional liars at the DNC will spin this?  Will they call for knife control laws?  Blunt object control laws?  Big white truck laws?  Machete laws?  Roofing axe laws?  maybe keeping Irish out of the country will make us safer?  Is it possible that we are missing an opportunty to keep potential killers out of our country?  While France is dying from attacks muslims admitted through liberal immigration policies, our would be leaders in the DNC want to increase the number of immigrants admitted??

The very definition of insanity.

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2016, 11:37:16 AM »
Wondering how the professional liars at the DNC will spin this?  Will they call for knife control laws?  Blunt object control laws?  Big white truck laws?  Machete laws?  Roofing axe laws?  maybe keeping Irish out of the country will make us safer?  Is it possible that we are missing an opportunty to keep potential killers out of our country?  While France is dying from attacks muslims admitted through liberal immigration policies, our would be leaders in the DNC want to increase the number of immigrants admitted??

The very definition of insanity.
This is the reason I do not trust any democrat and in many cases believe them to be evil.
They lie (Freeing the slaves, which was a republican effort), they embrace killing unborn babies in the name of freedom of choice, they cower to evil men through placating Islam extremists, they fear everything it seems, they hate God for the most part. Caveat here, a lot of them attend church, but God is not in their heart, so, yes, they hate God. They think LBGT have greater precedence than old people and work constantly to build up their cause, while doing nothing to help "Normal" american families. They want to take our means of defending ourselves, thinking that gun ownership makes one murderous. They cannot remember any of the history which actually got America to greatness. They distort everything, and now they are hyping up a proven liar, and a person in colusion with everything she claims to want to change as their "Only realistic choice" of president.

We are witnessing true insanity over massive numbers of people...incredible

I just don't see our republic standing if she is elected. It will continue to get worse as morals fall through the grate and who knows what becomes the flavor of the day. All this points to a coming violent revolution and between neighbors!

But not to worry, the UN will send troops to rescue us and it will all be better with Russian, and Rwandan, and Egyptian troops keeping the order!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2016, 12:08:30 PM »
I'm gunna let you all in on a little secret. If any man aspires to hold any high office in the US at this given time they are unfit to lead. I personally think everyone of these people are psychotic. The whole thing is corrupt & evil. This thing will come crashing down regardless of who you pull lever for in Nov. it is only a matter of when not if at this point in the game. Have a sun shiny day you all!

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2016, 12:20:47 PM »
National news was trying to spin this DNC email leak garbage last night by saying that putin and the russians were the ones that hacked their whatevers just to give the info to trump..............we are all so screwed............smh
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2016, 02:30:42 PM »
Shawn and Don,  I think it comes down to original sin and depravity.

I won't go to psychotic, but I will say that it's self serving and selfishness on nearly all politician's part.  Its just a matter of who's interest they serve to fulfill their own desires. If it serves a conservative interest, then its better for me and mine than a person serving the oxygen thief welfare rat as a means to their end.

Nate, and they'll try to connect the russians to trump as a further ruse.

So tonight, we get to watch bad parenting celebrated as the mother of the thug criminal Michael Brown speaks at the DNC.  I can't wait to here her tell us how her loving innocent boy was murdered by a racist cop....

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2016, 03:33:35 PM »
TRN, I'm swinging more towards the diabolical narcissist myself. 

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2016, 03:39:00 PM »
ROFL Shawn.  I see your point too.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2016, 04:14:13 PM »
 ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal