Hello Guest

Author Topic: Musings and Rants of the 2016 election cycle.  (Read 1418 times)

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Musings and Rants of the 2016 election cycle.
« on: July 28, 2016, 09:59:29 AM »
Here is a place for us to make a comment on the political process that is unfolding upon us rather that dotting up the place.

I found this interesting. DNC unity is really paid seat fillers to cover up Bernie delegate walk out.

http://www.infowars.com/bernie-delegate-dnc-is-replacing-sanders-supporters-with-paid-seat-fillers-to-create-fake-unity/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Musings and Rants of the 2016 election cycle.
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 11:30:47 AM »
No other creature in nature invites parasitic activity unto its own demise.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/border-patrol-union-clinton-amnesty-endangers-u.s./article/2598019

Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 04:22:04 PM »
Pilosi sums it up. Uneducated white males vote republican because of the 3 Gs. God, Gays and guns.

This is for you and your ilk, Pelosi.

Rom 1

21  For even though they knew God, they did not *honor Him as God or give thanks, but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22  Professing to be wise, they became fools, 23  and exchanged the glory of the incorruptible God for an image in the form of corruptible man and of birds and four-footed animals and *crawling creatures.
    24  Therefore God gave them over in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, so that their bodies would be dishonored among them. 25  For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2016, 04:23:50 PM »
And this. From Luke 10

"I praise You, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and intelligent and have revealed them to infants.

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2016, 06:10:46 PM »
The libs prey on the uninformed. Just a sad fact. They have lied about so many things the average uninformed person has no idea the truth about a lot. Fortunately there are more mediums out there for those who want to be informed. I just hope enough do. The recent polls that suggest Trump is up by 7 pts. lead me to believe more people do get it. But I do think much of that lead is his RNC bounce (although the wikileaks scandal is just proving more and more what people thought was the case). I will be curious where the polls are in about 10 days after any DNC bounce that Hitlery gets.

I find it astonishing that so few in society understand how Republicans have been behind most if not all of the legislation to give equal rights to others throughout this great nation's history. Further, so few seem to understand just how capitalism and free markets work (as evidenced by the Bernie supporters wanting "free" college). Lastly the utter ignorance of wanting to ban guns or further limit them. How many shootings have cops stopped before hand? Some I am sure. But they just cant be everywhere at all times in anticipation of a crime. Sure there is protection (by GUN TOTING COPS AND SecSvc) for the hypocrisy filled liars at the top of the Dem tickets because we pay for them to be protected. But sadly, again, the uninformed do not realize that the poor bear the biggest brunt of these costs and risks.

My wife and daughter will be walking the Freedom Trail this weekend in Boston. I look forward to revisiting some of the sites where things occurred that made this country great so many years ago. I hope to be refreshed afterwards. :)

http://www.thefreedomtrail.org/freedom-trail/official-sites.shtml

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2016, 07:35:56 PM »
In all fairness I will say that most of the populous is willfully ignorant. If it's not Facebook or Pokemon they don't pay attention to it.

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2016, 09:22:50 PM »
I agree. They're either ignorant, or clueless (same symptoms). I feel that way at times. lol
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal