Hello Guest

Author Topic: May his will be done!  (Read 463 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
May his will be done!
« on: October 24, 2016, 09:46:43 AM »
Given all the evidence

All the exposed secretive plans

Everything in her communist leaning past

The outright lies

...Her husband

...The Clinton Foundation

The rapid advancement of LGBT and Islam, with her direct help.

With the abandonment of brave warriors, who she left to die, and then lied about

With all that and so much more.

I believe we will soon come under direct attack. Will Leftists simply be content to live their perverted, immoral and hate filled lives out in the open, will that be where it stops? Or will they seek to reach into our churches, our marriages, our families, and our personal lives to change all that too?

All that is left is evil. Come to grips with that. Homosexuality: evil, Islam: evil, Abortion: evil, Gun control: Runs against freedom, and indeed against scripture, Open perversion: evil, Lying: evil...and the list goes on as long as a progressive is talking! Seriously, the Democratic party is much worse that a pig wearing lipstick, it is evil. I don't like saying it, but from what this simple country boy sees, it is! You couldn't take any of it into the presence of the Lord and not be ashamed, convicted, or maybe even condemned?

The party is evil! I'm just there...too many facts. So I then have to consider what is the nature of evil? Where was it content to just let things be? Certainly not in the garden of Eden. Nope, that was an offensive operation by Satan. When the Devil tempted Jesus in the wilderness? Not there either. Really nowhere is evil content to stay put. Just as a single bluish spot of mold will in short order grow to cover the entirety of a loaf of bread, so will this scourge be emboldened, buttressed, and reinforced by a perverted executive branch and it's coming armies.

Brothers and sisters, be on notice. If Hillary wins they are coming after us in every way. It will be slow at first while they spread their cancer into every part of the government apparatus to complete the work that Obama has advanced. When the good people are displaced with the yes men. When enough executive orders have been issued to ensure control from the top. When enough propaganda has been spread, and when enough of the idiots living everywhere have been enraged, they will come.

Someone will be the first, or perhaps a group. I'd suspect opposition leaders or clergy who are standing on principal. That first attack on our lifestyles will be severe. You know life time sentences for saying something negative about Hillary or some BLM activist. Sentenced under new hate crime mandates, it will get done as a lesson to all to fall in line. If any of you have studied the "Ratchet principal" which comes from economics you know that once interest rates, say on credit cards, hits a new higher level, it is extremely difficult to impossible to retreat from that number. That new "Level" normalizes and we first grow accustomed, then oblivious to it. Sure, 45% interest rates are OK, see em' everywhere!

Gays have already gotten a perverted supreme court to strike down the Christian belief in marriage between a man and a woman as the only marriage allowed. It has all passed into the annals of history. So do you believe that we can now say that same sex marriage is no longer allowed? That somehow we could just go back to the way it used to be? No way under the present context and the United States and it's current system of ever-evolving laws.

We can only get back to "Normal" under a whole new paradigm. Such as if the New Independent republic of Kentucky, made our own law, outlawing same sex marriage. Now I ask you, how could we get from Kentucky being forced as a state of the union to enact this law and change many of the other things shoved down our throats?

The answer is, it could only happen after we secede from an evil United States and become our own country, that's how! But will the United States stand idly by? Will they say, oh well, guess we lost that one, so let's just go with it...Never in a million years! They will come with everything they have to destroy that which they see is "wrong" in Kentucky, and led the masses into rebellion. There will be war. Oddly enough, as a Soldier at war against an armed enemy, I could not target Mosques. I wonder if future gunners will hold the same respect for churches of Christian faiths?

But it will not be a state that turns away in mass. It might spread to something that big down the road a few hundred thousand casualties, dunno. It will most likely be individuals and perhaps communities. It will be churches, and militias and a hundred organizations which are forming and strengthening at this very moment to meet the evil when it challenges. I think a lot of good and bad people will get shot, and all over this country. I think there will be areas like Washington, Chicago, New York City, LA, and San Francisco which will maintain progressive and liberal control, but there will be far more cities and areas where you will simply avoid, because it will be contested land. I see a close parallel to our countryside with that of Afghanistan...enter at your own risk!

I think that after the honeymoon period of a Hillary administration, look for trouble to start, and to grow. If we don't get out there and overwhelmingly elect Trump. If we can't set aside the fact that he is loud, and obnoxious (sometimes), and that he has some personal problems. If we can't set that aside in our minds and see the higher cause, what is really at stake. If we can't do that gentlemen, then we will lose this nation as we know it forever, and I believe in my heart of hearts, we will be on course for everything I just laid out.

May God lift and protect this nation. May he crush the evil that grows in our government. May he awaken a sleeping society to the evil that gains strength here. May he equip his warriors for the coming task. But, above all, may his will be done!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal