Hello Guest

Author Topic: Definite CIEMR! BLEEPING jerk harasses Ivanka Trump on flight  (Read 1274 times)

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
Definite CIEMR! BLEEPING jerk harasses Ivanka Trump on flight
« on: December 23, 2016, 08:25:40 AM »
Okay... so yesterday my blood went to full boil when I saw this story....but we have even more info now and more reason to despise this BLEEP (Doing my best here not to say what I REALLY want to and keep this a family friendly forum...but it's trying with something like this).

So here's what we know.....

Ivanka and her husband and kids (along with a bunch of cousins) were on a Jet Blue flight out of JFK in NY.

Some angry gay couple who still have their panties in a bunch about the election saw them and the "man" in the relationship (????) decides that he should take it upon himself to harass her. And he does it holding a child in his arms.

God would have to be very very patient with me if I was on that plane. I am guessing I would be in cuffs and probably have been charged with a hate crime against a "protected class" if I witnessed this.

That this BLEEP'S "wife" tweeted out that "hubby" saw them and was going to harass her and then deleted it shows the courage of their convictions.

Why the left thinks this BS is acceptable is beyond me.

I really wish the NY version of child services would investigate these "parents".

I get that snowflakes are all feeling butt hurt but get over it and leave Trump's family out of this. Can you imagine if this had been a conservative going after Chelsea's Clinton or one of Obama's kids? That person would be thrown under the jail. Gawd this BLEEP BLEEPS me off!!

Here's the story if anyone missed it:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4059082/Ivanka-Trump-aggressively-confronted-man-JetBlue-sitting-children-screams-father-ruining-country-asks-flight.html

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Definite CIEMR! BLEEPING jerk harasses Ivanka Trump on flight
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 09:10:54 AM »
Wil,

Nobody missed the story

Take a breath...

Actually, take a bunch of them ;-)

And yes, its crap, but really, stop giving the weirdo's and demons credibility, for in heaven's realms, they have none. Yea, I don't like this homo getting away with attacking someone, but you're looking at it all wrong.

We assume these homo activists are just being obnoxious. But what if someone coming up in that manner purported bodily harm to us. I think the way we need to regard things like this is as a possible life threatening assault. And, of course take the appropriate countermeasures.

Now what man wearing panties will stand against that?

See, nothing to worry and get worked up about!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 09:11:43 AM by Flyin6 »
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 10:11:09 AM »
Don, are A-holes a protected class?  ;)

Cudos to Jet Blue for removing them AND for Secret Service for keeping over watch while not becoming directly involved.....imagine the BS in the news if they'd stuffed Tinkerbell into the aisle carpet face first as "(s)he" deserves! LOL!
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2016, 11:00:27 AM »
Okay... so yesterday my blood went to full boil when I saw this story....but we have even more info now and more reason to despise this BLEEP (Doing my best here not to say what I REALLY want to and keep this a family friendly forum...but it's trying with something like this).

So here's what we know.....

Ivanka and her husband and kids (along with a bunch of cousins) were on a Jet Blue flight out of JFK in NY.

Some angry gay couple who still have their panties in a bunch about the election saw them and the "man" in the relationship (????) decides that he should take it upon himself to harass her. And he does it holding a child in his arms.

God would have to be very very patient with me if I was on that plane. I am guessing I would be in cuffs and probably have been charged with a hate crime against a "protected class" if I witnessed this.

That this BLEEP'S "wife" tweeted out that "hubby" saw them and was going to harass her and then deleted it shows the courage of their convictions.

Why the left thinks this BS is acceptable is beyond me.

I really wish the NY version of child services would investigate these "parents".

I get that snowflakes are all feeling butt hurt but get over it and leave Trump's family out of this. Can you imagine if this had been a conservative going after Chelsea's Clinton or one of Obama's kids? That person would be thrown under the jail. Gawd this BLEEP BLEEPS me off!!

Here's the story if anyone missed it:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4059082/Ivanka-Trump-aggressively-confronted-man-JetBlue-sitting-children-screams-father-ruining-country-asks-flight.html

For the record, if you witness anything harmful to a child you can always call child protective services. With that said there are instances where I might forgo calling and deal with it immediately however cps is a great alternative in the gray areas. One of which comes to recent memory is a young couple pan handling on a street corner (middle is summer in the sun & heat) with an infant.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 11:02:56 AM by stlaser »
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2016, 12:54:01 PM »
I'm good Don....I just find stuff like this the ultimate in hypocrisy (he/she would be screaming from the rooftops if someone did this to "him" and his "husband") and add to it anything directed at a woman just pi**ses me off to no end. She showed far more class than this jerk deserves. I just hope and pray the next time something like this occurs someone sees it as the "assault" you refer to and the response is similarly appropriate. But I'm okay. :)

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2016, 09:53:23 PM »
I'd grab her by the scruff of the neck and her belt and drug her up the isle to the exit. Then been sued by the homosexual lawyer and had to start a go fund me page to pay for my legal expenses.
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2016, 10:46:52 PM »
Don, are A-holes a protected class?  ;)

Cudos to Jet Blue for removing them AND for Secret Service for keeping over watch while not becoming directly involved.....imagine the BS in the news if they'd stuffed Tinkerbell into the aisle carpet face first as "(s)he" deserves! LOL!
Removing passengers is the pilot's call, FYI

FAA set that rule up. If we feel you jeopardize the safety of the flight, you don't fly. I threw one or two off the plane myself in my day...
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal