Yep, he's racist
2 (11.1%)
No, he just dislikes everyone
1 (5.6%)
He is looking for someone to say "racist" so he can ban them
2 (11.1%)
He's baiting me...Why?
5 (27.8%)
Nope, he's just stating facts again...But that's racist!
8 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: January 19, 2017, 07:43:10 PM

Author Topic: Am I racist for pointing this out?  (Read 1207 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Am I racist for pointing this out?
« on: January 14, 2017, 07:40:32 PM »
Total Personal Staff members for US First ladies
Mamie Eisenhower:  One - paid for personally, out of President's salary.

Total number of Personal Staff Members paid by Tax Payers
Jackie Kennedy:               One
Lady Bird Johnson:         One
Pat Nixon:                      One
Betty Ford:                     One
Rosaline Carter:               One
Barbara Bush:                 One
Hilary Clinton:              Seven
Laura Bush:                    One
Michele Obama:           Twenty-two

Yep.....your eyes don't deceive you. You want to read WASTE? ...Scroll on down.

Michele Obama's personal staff: Take a closer look
One..              $192,200 - Sher, Susan  (Chief Of Staff)
Two..              $160,000 - Frye, Jocelyn C.  (Director of Policy And Projects)
Three..            $133,000 - Rogers, Desiree G.  (White House Social Secretary)
Four..             $122,000 - Johnston, Camille Y.  (Director of Communications)
Five..              $120,000 - Winter, Melissa  (Deputy Chief Of Staff)
Six..               $110,000 - Medina , David S.  (Deputy Chief Of Staff)
Seven..           $104,000 - Lilyveld, Catherine M.  (Director and Press Secretary)
Eight..             $  95,000 - Starkey, Frances M.  (Director of Scheduling and Advance)
Nine..             $  90,000 - Sanders, Trooper  (Deputy Director of Policy and Projects)
Ten..               $  85,000 - Burnough, Erinn  (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
Eleven..          $  84,000 - Reinstein, Joseph B.  (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
Twelve..          $  82,000 - Goodman, Jennifer R.  (Deputy Director of Scheduling and Events Coordinator)
Thirteen..        $  80,000 - Fitz, Alan O.  (Deputy Director of Advance and Trip Director)
Fourteen..       $  77,500 - Lewis, Dana M.  (Special Assistant and Personal Aide)
Fifteen..          $  72,500 - Mustaphi, Semonti M.  (Associate Director and Deputy Press Secretary)
Sixteen..         $  70,000 - Jarvis, Kristen E.  (Special Assistant for Scheduling and Traveling Aide)
Seventeen..       $  65,000 - Lechtenberg, Tyler A.  (Associate Director of Correspondence)
Eighteen..        $  63,000 - Tubman, Samantha A.  (Deputy Associate Director, Social Office)
Nineteen..       $  60,000 - Boswell, Joseph J.  (Executive Assistant to the Chief Of Staff)
Twenty..         $  56,000 - Armbruster, Sally M.  (Staff Assistant to the Social Secretary)
Twenty-One...       $  55,000 - Bookey, Natalie  (Staff Assistant)
Twenty-Two...       $  55,000 - Jackson, Deilia A.  (Deputy Associate Director of Correspondence)

That's a Total...$2,075,200 in annual salaries - all for someone we did not vote for and apparently have no control over

5 staff are Muslim and 13 African-American.

There has NEVER been anyone in the White House at any time who has created such an army of staffers whose sole duties are the facilitation of the First Lady's social life.

This does not include:

"Makeup artist"   Ingrid Grimes-Miles, 49,

"First Hairstylist"   Johnny Wright, 31,

Both of whom traveled aboard Air Force One on ALL Trips, Europe included.

As of 11/15/2015 the Obama Family has spent over $1,300,000,000 (one billion, three hundred million dollars) on personal family trips. They were personal, not political or Government related.

How things have changed! If you're one of the tens of millions of Americans facing certain destitution, earning less than subsistence wages stocking the shelves at WalMart or serving up McDonald cheeseburgers, prepare to scream and then come to realize that the benefit package for these servants of "Ms. Michelle" are the same as members of the national security and defense departments and the bill for these assorted lackeys is paid by YOU.
 Copyright Canada Free Press

Yes...... The Canadian Free Press had to publish this, perhaps because America no longer has a free press and the USA media is afraid that they might be considered racist.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Am I racist for pointing this out?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 08:26:50 PM »
Seems eerily similar to the banana republics in Africa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Bigdave_185

• Raising Boys into Real Men!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2017, 08:02:11 AM »
I wonder what the relationship to the Obama family all those people have before the presidency? Lady who cut her hair before? The cook? Really?

I know what position I need to work towards.  Helping Donny Trumps comb over lol I bet that guy gets paid really well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline stewie

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2017, 08:04:43 AM »
i didn't even bother reading all of it. i saw "obama" and that immediately makes it racist to discuss.
Equal Opportunity Hater

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2017, 10:01:19 AM »
Who is this Michelle Obama you speak of? It does sound familiar, kinda like a really bad dream.....
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline dave945

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2017, 01:55:26 PM »
I can understand this, I have 9 personal assistants, my wife has 10(me included).  Unfortunately I have to pay for my nine out of my own pocket since my wife and I caused their production.   :shocked:

Not sure how she is allowed to hire people on the national dime, it really befuddles my mind. :huh:

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2017, 04:42:29 PM »
^^^^this guy.....ROFLMFAO!^^^
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2017, 06:52:01 PM »
I understand their "extra travel" and vacations have cost us over 100 million. She does require an extra aircraft on every trip as she never travels with hubby.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2017, 07:04:02 PM »
So, since no one is voting for fear of being banned, I'll take this one. Lol.
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal