TOOLS, CONSTRUCTION, ALTERNATIVE ENERGY > Hand Tools, Power Tools, Welders, etc

Ridgid Tools

<< < (2/4) > >>

Wilbur:

--- Quote from: rpar86 on May 03, 2017, 07:16:54 PM ---Sorry Wibur, but i have to point out that they wanted to be different and as such, it is spelled 'Ridgid'...  :rolleyes:

--- End quote ---

Yep....you're right of course. My bad!

They are sold at Home Depot but also sold lots of other places as well, so it's not a brand produced only for HD (like Ozark Trail camping stuff for WalMart)

rpar86:

--- Quote from: stlaser on May 03, 2017, 09:19:13 PM ---I'm hard on tools like Don is hard on things that fly.....

--- End quote ---
Or drive...

Dawg25385:
I'm replacing all my dewalt stuff with Ridgid as things break or need replacing.

My NiCad batteries on my 18v Dewalt XRP set are finally giving up the ghost, so I was left with a problem.... replace w/ old tech, buy new Lithium Ion and a converter (expensive), buy new Dewalt tools, w/ Lithium Ion, or do something radical. I chose the latter, and bought the Ridgid 5 piece set. So far I love em, more than my old Dewalts. And the LSA and free battery replacement on the Ridgid stuff is a big deal to me. Heck, if I had that on my dewalts I'd still be using em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KensAuto:
I've been told by a few guys that you have to register the tools/batts to receive the warranty. Not sure if you need to keep receipts or not (if you do, photo copy them..HD receipts fade quickly!)
Been using ridgid since they first came out, but never registered anything. Most of the original batts are toast, so I've been upgrading to lithiums as needed. Tools are great btw. Also the jigsaw is very well built.

Dawg25385:
Yes you do have to register everything. Easy to do online with receipt and serial number off the tool/battery/charger etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version