GENERAL TOPICS > Parenting

You know your kids are growing up...

<< < (2/5) > >>

wyorunner:
Jackson is ok, of you're driving through it. It is the largest collection of libtards in WY, and sadly they have made a significant amount of land expensive. Sure is beautiful though.

A farm/ranch is part of that 'forever' home wife and and I dream about. Being that we move so often we just accept that a forever home is something we LOTS of time to dream about and figure out.

We currently just have 4 acres, but you can't hit the house (singular) to the north or west, or houses to the east with a rock. They're about 300yds away. It has made us really loathe close quarter houses like we had in GA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EL TATE:
reviving an old thread because you couldn't have said it better TX. Finishing SECOND grade and looks like a darned teenager.

TexasRedNeck:

--- Quote from: EL TATE on July 03, 2019, 11:03:01 AM ---reviving an old thread because you couldn't have said it better TX. Finishing SECOND grade and looks like a darned teenager.

--- End quote ---
You’ll have no trouble telling the difference..You’ll think an alien abducted her when she turns 13

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

EL TATE:
I'm more afraid of 10. all the women turned into demons in my family at that age...

Bob Smith:
Either age, as it always seems to happen no matter how they have been brought up. Just have a notebook for them to use because they will need to take notes while they still know everything.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version