Hello Guest

Author Topic: Hot/Crazy Matrix  (Read 1108 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Hot/Crazy Matrix
« on: July 20, 2017, 11:50:00 PM »
Should we make this a sticky in the real man data base?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwbKYcBdVyk
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Hot/Crazy Matrix
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 08:58:14 AM »
Critical survival info right there Don. Wish I had seen that 40 years ago.... sheesh.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 09:04:23 AM »
I've seen that video dozens of times and I can't stop re watching. If she's above an 8 hot but totally chill, your talking to a dude. You're in the tranny zone....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2017, 09:45:47 AM »
Critical survival info right there Don. Wish I had seen that 40 years ago.... sheesh.
Mine is center mass in the wife zone, at least 50% of the time

The man is brilliant, no one could argue that. However he did not factor in the forth dimension, "time."

I may only be a pilot, but the excessive exposure to numbers, computing, and technical aspects, has created in me this expanded "figurin' out stuff" ability. I'm lookin' at his model which is pretty good but he has not really accounted for time.

He did mention how the female in question may disappear and, then reappear suddenly somewhere else. I think he mentioned "Anyone named Tiffany" as an example. I think one needs to factor in time as well as considering the 4-5 days of AC (Auto-Crazy) that's naturally been built into their body every month. Then one needs to consider the change of life crazy time. That year long period is, well, crazy, and well, maybe we should just forget about that, because during that time, well nothing works...

There is something else the professor did not account for. It is the fifth dimension. THat dimension is known, but not understood. It exists in the space between a Woman's ears, above the jaw, and below the cranium. It is a force as it were, much like the one which is demonstrated in the Star-Wars movies, however it does not permeate the universe. It only sometimes affects and governs the female mind, nothing else. From it's place of abode, it attempts to reach out and control all that it sees. It has wanton wishes and desires. It is definitely crystalline in nature, as it is attracted to shiny and sparkly stones. It has a memory capacity exceeding anything mankind can devise at the present time, and within it's geometric structure it believes it is always right!

Most of the universe is governed by two modes, on and off. It definitely operates in these modes, however has a third mode which can simultaneously switch both on and off on to create a third state. We men do not have the capacity to understand this both on/both off state, so we live our married lives bewildered.

And there is talk of a sixth dimension within the female brain. Nothing is known of it at all, it's all just theory. It is rumored that at Cern, Switzerland within the huge particle collider, two female brains were accelerated to the speed of light and then slammed into each other. Nothing was learned from that experiment, but meteorologists filmed a very angry (and jealous) looking cloud had formed above the site of the collision. Within the splatter of brain molecules, three were found to contain logic, another two, reasoning, and then there was one which did nothing at all! And that made people around it unsettled. THey began feeling as if they were wrong about something, that they had done something wrong! They all began eating chocolate and nothing more has ever been said of the experiment!

True!

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2017, 09:56:14 AM »
 :likebutton:
I've seen that video dozens of times and I can't stop re watching. If she's above an 8 hot but totally chill, your talking to a dude. You're in the tranny zone....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2017, 08:16:24 PM »
On a roll Boss!!
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014