GENERAL TOPICS > Site Help

Adding images from mobile device

<< < (3/4) > >>

longball:
I figure that if I can just save you one nickel, maybe that'll be the nickel that gets Square D moving under its own power again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sammconn:

--- Quote from: longball on September 03, 2017, 02:29:30 PM ---I figure that if I can just save you one nickel, maybe that'll be the nickel that gets Square D moving under its own power again.

--- End quote ---

SHOT!

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: longball on September 03, 2017, 02:29:30 PM ---I figure that if I can just save you one nickel, maybe that'll be the nickel that gets Square D moving under its own power again.

--- End quote ---
I am going to get that heap moving.

Had that diesel shop not crapped on their word to come get it weeks ago, it would now be running, I think.

My wife just tonight asked me, when am I going to get that thing running.

Any of you put her up to that, Tex?

Bigdave_185:
You know it's bad when momma gets involved Don.  You better put some lawn clippings on top of it and maybe some of that military camo netting stuff

stlaser:
Load it on a trailer (thinking u-ship) & send it to Norm. Norm gets a present, we all get loads of entertainment (win). Norm comes back in the fold (win), you end up with a running truck (win) and some additional paperwork (win) & Norm sends you an invoice (he wins). DOT of course wins because we have new territory to cover (super duper win). He loads back on a truck and it's done. (Don winning) & that's like what a 150% improvement if you only count the DOT wins in that equation! Plus HH6 wins because she doesn't have to keep reminding you of that non running money pit in the shop.....

:popcorn:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version