Hello Guest

Author Topic: Why didn't I think of that??!!! (North Korea)  (Read 1688 times)

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
Why didn't I think of that??!!! (North Korea)
« on: September 05, 2017, 09:47:21 AM »
Sheesh....all this nervousness about North Korea and what to do. Why don't we just declare the US a "missile free zone"? Problem solved.

Someone get me POTUS on the phone.... :shocked:

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Re: Why didn't I think of that??!!! (North Korea)
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 10:26:19 AM »
Sheesh....all this nervousness about North Korea and what to do. Why don't we just declare the US a "missile free zone"? Problem solved.

Someone get me POTUS on the phone.... :shocked:

I say just the east & west coasts......
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 01:29:32 PM »
Don't you mean everywhere other than the east and west coasts?  I can just text Kim Jung Unstable these coordinates. 34.0522N 118.2427W & 40.7128N 74.0059W

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2017, 02:56:33 PM »
Negative Charles, I meant east & west coasts. Rest of us a smart enough to know it don't mean jack...... :wink:
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2017, 04:10:41 PM »
As long as the nuclear winter only extends about 25 miles inland from Boston I am GTG!  :beercheers:

I do think I will be asking liberals when I see them why we don't just do that though. Love to hear their responses. Its so great when they dig their own holes. (which they invariably do!).

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2017, 05:18:24 PM »
One of my fears is that if Cali gets hit, there will be mass exit stage right...

.....right to where I am! (JR is welcome anytime). I guess it makes sense, we're getting a theme park here in my town shortly (they're voting on it today)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 05:19:23 PM by KensAuto »
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2017, 05:54:26 PM »
I'm 45 miles from the big naval base in Everett, where I would assume would be the major target outside of CA, or Bangor's sub base, but I'm only 10 min from Air force base on Whidbey, so if that's the intended target, it's been nice knowing you, I'm right with God and i'll have a good tan for about 1.5miliseconds.
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2017, 05:56:17 PM »
One of my fears is that if Cali gets hit, there will be mass exit stage right...

.....right to where I am! (JR is welcome anytime). I guess it makes sense, we're getting a theme park here in my town shortly (they're voting on it today)

What's the "theme" Way too Hot & Not Enough Water?  "McCainland"?  "Sherriff Joe's- If You Don't Like Pink, Stay Outta the Klink!"
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2017, 09:12:45 PM »
Keep in mind, their stuff is likely to be very inaccurate

That was the case with the USSR missiles. To compensate they bolted on a warhead ten to one hundred times larger than needed to service the target

Real point is the EMP threat. I still think it is their plan to loft a couple goodins 150 miles or so off either coast and pop em. EMP will do the rest. They, (and the Iranians) have been firing them off ships for some time. That was a test of their real plan, me thinks.

Don't lighten on the prep. Nuclear winter: Not so much...Winter without heat...Much more likely
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2017, 04:16:23 PM »
Don I couldn't agree more. If you've seen the satellite imagery of NOKO at night you'd understand the threat posed by lobbing one around the South Pole and an atmospheric detonation.  Polish those gardening skills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2017, 09:34:01 AM »
Real point is the EMP threat. I still think it is their plan to loft a couple goodins 150 miles or so off either coast and pop em. EMP will do the rest. They, (and the Iranians) have been firing them off ships for some time. That was a test of their real plan, me thinks.

Don't lighten on the prep. Nuclear winter: Not so much...Winter without heat...Much more likely

Don I couldn't agree more. If you've seen the satellite imagery of NOKO at night you'd understand the threat posed by lobbing one around the South Pole and an atmospheric detonation.  Polish those gardening skills.

Ditto these comments!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal